In addition to Fitz, the three NU players at Big Ten Media Days will be:

Matthew Harris, Sr., CB*
Justin Jackson, Jr., RB*
Anthony Walker Jr., Jr., LB*

In addition to Fitz, the three NU players at Big Ten Media Days will be:

Matthew Harris, Sr., CB*
Justin Jackson, Jr., RB*
Anthony Walker Jr., Jr., LB*
Two juniors? I know they're on watch lists and are stars, but I thought Fitz generally took seniors.

Two juniors? I know they're on watch lists and are stars, but I thought Fitz generally took seniors.

It used to be almost exclusively seniors, but that has changed and stars go regardless of class.

It used to be almost exclusively seniors, but that has changed and stars go regardless of class.
It is one way to promote these guys for their future profession in football. Getting their name out there at every opportunity. These three are probably the three most likely to be in the NFL at this point.

It is one way to promote these guys for their future profession in football. Getting their name out there at every opportunity. These three are probably the three most likely to be in the NFL at this point.

This will not affect their chances for employment in the NFL at all. Their play on the field will.

This will not affect their chances for employment in the NFL at all. Their play on the field will.
Your right Glades but part of the coaches job these days is to showcase his best players on and off the field. This is a small opportunity but an opportunity. The sports writers covering this event will know these players just a little better and maybe even remember them for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT