ADVERTISEMENT

Cats land commit No. 10

He couldn't wait to commit until he got an Illinois offer? Was hoping to increase the margin of the number of athletes that choose NU over UofI ;) Glad to get an in-state kid!

Matthew Harris athleticism with more power as a ball-carrier and more hectic style of play. Love this commit.

Great news and welcome to NU! We just keep reloading on D.

He couldn't wait to commit until he got an Illinois offer? Was hoping to increase the margin of the number of athletes that choose NU over UofI ;) Glad to get an in-state kid!

While that would have been satisfying to us. Doing a thing like that on purpose would kind of fly in the face of our character strategy. If he had waited for a Michigan or OSU offer .......:cool:

While that would have been satisfying to us. Doing a thing like that on purpose would kind of fly in the face of our character strategy. If he had waited for a Michigan or OSU offer .......:cool:
All is fair in love, war, and the Land of Lincoln trophy.

Reactions: Gladeskat
He graded out as a high 3* on another site, 4th best prospect in the current class. Nice........

Also, the grade you mention on the other site would rank him higher than any player in our 2016 class except for Larkin. The whole point is that our coaching staff has apparently found a very talented athlete regardless of ratings or his lack of offers.

I think all one has to do is watch his tapes (quick and hits like a truck) and look at his track times (and distances) to know he's a pretty good prospect. And like I mentioned above, his speed and long jump ability is only going to improve in the next 14 months.

I think all one has to do is watch his tapes (quick and hits like a truck) and look at his track times (and distances) to know he's a pretty good prospect. And like I mentioned above, his speed and long jump ability is only going to improve in the next 14 months.
Glades, didn't you once jump 25' when someone put a case of Old Milwaukee and some Slim Jim's at the end of the sand pit?

Glades, didn't you once jump 25' when someone put a case of Old Milwaukee and some Slim Jim's at the end of the sand pit?

25' 2". I placed fourth behind MidvaleDave, Smithee, and Ubercat. We cratered the pit so badly that they had to truck in more sand.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT