ADVERTISEMENT

cats offer Caleb Love

Will be interesting to see if the Lathon incident has consequences in recruiting the St. Louis area. May let us know how the important people in the recruiting area view NUs actions in the Lathon deal.

I'd be surprised, Loyola, if it had any effect.

Grandview/KC is a world away from St. Louis. It would be like a recruiting event in Belleville impacting CPS recruiting.

AAU teams travel a good distance,,,and that is where most of the hubba bubba takes place.

Reactions: NUCat320
I'd be surprised, Loyola, if it had any effect.

Grandview/KC is a world away from St. Louis. It would be like a recruiting event in Belleville impacting CPS recruiting.

It wi
Will be interesting to see if the Lathon incident has consequences in recruiting the St. Louis area. May let us know how the important people in the recruiting area view NUs actions in the Lathon deal.

It won’t. People just need to accept NU did the correct thing and move on.

Reactions: lunker35
Really? You think "most" Power 5 institution err on the side of caution? I don't.
I'll bet Michigan State wishes they had. Minnesota, too, now that they are being sued by all those athletes involved in alleged sexual assault, not to mention Penn State.

I'll bet Michigan State wishes they had. Minnesota, too, now that they are being sued by all those athletes involved in alleged sexual assault, not to mention Penn State.
Penn State thought they were being cautious by having a cover up.

Reactions: ubercat
People just need to accept NU did the correct thing and move on.
Not sure the expectations coming out of many of these AAU programs is about doing the correct thing but more about take care of my kid correct thing. I am not arguing that NU did not do the Correct Thing, I think they did,,,just saying that doing the correct thing may have consequences sometimes.

Really? You think "most" Power 5 institution err on the side of caution? I don't.

We'll agree to disagree. I certainly think most institutions of any large size err on the side of caution, especially in the current era. Most are quick to squelch anything they think could have a blowback effect on them.

ADVERTISEMENT