ADVERTISEMENT

Cats ranked 16th

Northwestern is way down the "Imperialism" list after the first week in terms of land it has (but it's better than no land of course). However, since it holds Chicago, it has the fourth-highest population of its dominion behind Rutgers, UCLA, and Maryland.

If NU starts 4-0 and hands Washington its first loss, NU will possibly have the lead in population and land at that point, as Washington holds all of Alaska.

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's just a silly thing that I always enjoy. Until NU loses.

Last edited:
And where are the Washington Huskies ranked? (where I happened to go to graduate school, BTW) Doesn't make sense to me!

Excellent research! That's proof enough for me!

As for the colorful art work itself, I especially like that eye-catching purple capital N placed right in the center.

Northwestern is way down the "Imperialism" list after the first week in terms of land it has (but it's better than no land of course). However, since it holds Chicago, it has the fourth-highest population of its dominion behind Rutgers, UCLA, and Maryland.

If NU starts 4-0 and hands Washington its first loss), NU will possibly have the lead in population and land at that point, as Washington holds all of Alaska.

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's just a silly thing that I always enjoy. Until NU loses.
Doesn't UCLA have to split the LA SMSA with the school from Exposition Park?

Doesn't UCLA have to split the LA SMSA with the school from Exposition Park?

Well, it's all about the starting point, and I guess UCLA started out with the more populous parts of L.A. (and picked up all of Hawaii last weekend), whereas USC has a tinier land mass but still has over 4,000,000 in population. NU is closer to 10,000,000 though already. Chicago's Big Ten team!

Here it is, if you want to complain, argue, or enjoy.

Well, it's all about the starting point, and I guess UCLA started out with the more populous parts of L.A. (and picked up all of Hawaii last weekend), whereas USC has a tinier land mass but still has over 4,000,000 in population. NU is closer to 10,000,000 though already. Chicago's Big Ten team!

Here it is, if you want to complain, argue, or enjoy.
It looks like UCLA got LA County and USC got Orange and Ventura, which makes sense, I guess.

Looking forward to annexing western Washington in a couple of weeks.

Only 16th? I would expect a higher ranking for any university that "owns and controls" the Sun, or at least the Sun's light.

New policy: "The University owns and controls the lighting in and on its buildings and properties. Only authorized University officials are permitted to alter or project light onto University buildings or properties. Requests to alter or project lighting will not be considered."

Don't accidentally shine your headlights on a building while you leave a night game.

*twits*

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT