ADVERTISEMENT

"Champions" week

Chronological is fine, but at least put some outline around it or make it bigger or otherwise accentuate it. Not just because my team is in it but they should WANT to hype it up. I mean it doesn't even say it's the championship in small letters, does it? That's asinine.

IU and Purdue canceled their makeup game. It's too bad because I think Purdue could have given them real trouble. IU has not beaten one team with a winning record this year. They're in line to get a NY6 spot over us anyway if we don't beat OSU. Doesn't seem totally fair.

IU and Purdue canceled their makeup game. It's too bad because I think Purdue could have given them real trouble. IU has not beaten one team with a winning record this year. They're in line to get a NY6 spot over us anyway if we don't beat OSU. Doesn't seem totally fair.

Agreed as to the unfairness if that turns out to be the case.

It will be very interesting to see where the CFP Rankings slot Indiana today as compared to Northwestern, especially in view of our convincing win last week on national TV.

Reactions: ricko654321
To turn that around, we've only beaten one w a winning record. Problem is there are only 4 B1G teams with winning records, and average only one loss each. That leaves a lot of losing records.

Reactions: drewjin
To turn that around, we've only beaten one w a winning record. Problem is there are only 4 B1G teams with winning records, and average only one loss each. That leaves a lot of losing records.

While we're at it, Ohio State has only beaten one team with a winning record, Indiana.

Iowa hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record.

I think the only other teams with wins over teams with a winning record are Purdue (over Iowa) and Michigan State (damn).

Reactions: drewjin
Agreed as to the unfairness if that turns out to be the case.

It will be very interesting to see where the CFP Rankings slot Indiana today as compared to Northwestern, especially in view of our convincing win last week on national TV.

It would not shock me to see Northwestern #10 or #11, one spot ahead of the idle Hoosiers. If we lose, we get bumped down behind them. If we win, they have quite a choice in front of them.

Reactions: DrillCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT