ADVERTISEMENT

Chappy's 2020 NU Season Preview: Quarterbacks

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
We don't know what the 2020 season will look like yet, but we have a pretty good idea about the 2020 Wildcats. At least Chappy does.

Our staff expert, Tim Chapman, begins his series of position-by-position breakdowns by looking at the QB room heading into the 2020 season.

2020 Season Preview: Quarterbacks

Nice work, Chappy. Coach Jake has some serious talent to manage at QB and the competition will be intense. Here's hoping HJ wins the start and has a couple dominant years setting records

I can hardly wait to watch what the NU O can do when the whole stadium doesn't know what play is coming next.

> Fitzgerald will give him all the resources he needs to produce an effective passing game. <

The WRs could stand improvement. Looking forward to your take on them.

Nice work, Chappy. Coach Jake has some serious talent to manage at QB and the competition will be intense. Here's hoping HJ wins the start and has a couple dominant years setting records

I can hardly wait to watch what the NU O can do when the whole stadium doesn't know what play is coming next.

> Fitzgerald will give him all the resources he needs to produce an effective passing game. <

The WRs could stand improvement. Looking forward to your take on them.
Seems like it's Ramses job to lose and Hunter might be not even back up from all the things people are posting

Reactions: ChappyCat
Chappy, after the long Covid spring, it’s great to see your byline. You did a very good job of identifying the characters, and based on my spring activities, I imagine I will end up binge watching the story of who ends up the starter on Netflix.

Reactions: ChappyCat
Chappy, after the long Covid spring, it’s great to see your byline. You did a very good job of identifying the characters, and based on my spring activities, I imagine I will end up binge watching the story of who ends up the starter on Netflix.
Thanks EBC!! More to come :)

ADVERTISEMENT