ADVERTISEMENT

Check-in if you’re not watching the Chiefs/Miami game

Eurocat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Thank you NFL for just priorizings short term money.

Way to build new youth fans for the game, idiots.

Suck my peacock.

I'm not paying or signing up for another service just to watch one game.

I love football but now football is no longer loving me.

Anybody hear about this one? My popcorn is going and the hell with the NFL drop dead Roger Goodall or whatever you name is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: kawacko
So you're upset with NFL being on streaming only and instead are promoting/watching a show that is available on streaming only?

Doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: gocatsgo2003
Thank you NFL for just priorizings short term money.

Way to build new youth fans for the game, idiots.

Suck my peacock.

I'm not paying or signing up for another service just to watch one game.

I love football but now football is no longer loving me.

Anybody hear about this one? My popcorn is going and the hell with the NFL drop dead Roger Goodall or whatever you name is.

I did sign up for The 'Cock for the Iowa game then canceled immediately. I suppose I would do it once a year for games I'm not attending, and I was out of town and couldn't attend at Wrigley

I did sign up for The 'Cock for the Iowa game then canceled immediately. I suppose I would do it once a year for games I'm not attending, and I was out of town and couldn't attend at Wrigley
The money grab is getting ridiculous. It is already costing a bunch for cable and now just to watch NU BB you had to have 2 additional streaming services for a game or two each Now for playoff games? If I had not gotten a call at the last minute from a friend to come over I would not have seen the game and the only reason I really wanted to watch it was watching the players dealing with the sub zero temps

So you're upset with NFL being on streaming only and instead are promoting/watching a show that is available on streaming only?

Doesn't make much sense.
Only if it is on the same streaming service. The point was having to sign up for a new streaming (that you don't already have) service just to watch the game.

I have Roku which comes with Peacock built in. So I can watch the game and still give Goodell the finger. Life is good

Reactions: hdhntr1

Doesn't make much sense.

Because it is 15 episodes (and going to be more) not a three hour game.

Fine call me whatever nasty words you want. I think NFL playoff games should be free. Insult away.

The money grab is getting ridiculous. It is already costing a bunch for cable and now just to watch NU BB you had to have 2 additional streaming services for a game or two each Now for playoff games? If I had not gotten a call at the last minute from a friend to come over I would not have seen the game and the only reason I really wanted to watch it was watching the players dealing with the sub zero temps
Yeah I like the Bball Cats and they are the only reason I keep Hulu all winter, but my real passion is the FB Cats. I won't pay extra for BBall.

Reactions: Eurocat
Millions of American husbands griped to their wives yesterday about the NFL-on-Peacock debacle only to learn…”Peacock? Yeah we have that. It’s where I watch Real Housewives.”
I think Comcast had it but ATT not. It is getting pretty ridiculous

Fine call me whatever nasty words you want. I think NFL playoff games should be free. Insult away.
Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

• Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
What Sheriff Justice would think of making a playoff game only viewable through a Peacock subscription:
45c1f2869d6d7d7ee8ae34dd13606e11.jpg

Instead of paying for Peacocks, I spent the time deep in thought and reflection. Highly recommended.

Reactions: kawacko

With the high cost of cable these days they aren't free anyway. And all those adds you have to sit through. But the force to have yet an additional money grab is pretty disgusting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT