ADVERTISEMENT

Checking in from Alaska on the Karma Front: Moose and aTailgate of another kind

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
So far the Mojo Moose has appeared before each of our first two games with wins consequent.

I am not sure what to make of today's Moose sighting though. As I returned home from work a pickup in the adjacent lane sped past with two pairs of trophy sized Moose antlers visible above the pickup's raised tailgate - evidencing a successful hunt.

Hopefully that foretells success on the playing field as our players hunt down the elusive Blue Devils.

More meaningful though has to be the karma that is being brought by the purple contingent who are making their way to the game.

Then too there was yesterday's rare simultaneous convergence at the Port of Anchorage of a super sized Air Force plane and an Alaska Railroad train that may be taken as a sign of good fortune imparting the Alaska Karma. (The landing Air Force plane followed in the same flight path of the recent arrival of Air Force One here in Alaska that heralded Alaska Karma for the Wildcat wins to date.)

CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE:
photo_zps74eb0e1c.jpg

DSC_1816_zps36718855.jpg

DSC_1804_zps3535ec55.jpg

The Mojo Moose makes it appearance in front of my house last Friday morning:

photo_zpscf452b66.jpg

Last edited:
Once again the Moose came through. Thanks to all those who showed up in Purple for the game to seal the karma. Go Cats!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT