ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Jones...

CoralSpringsCat

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2002
Coral Springs, FL
Forgot how good he was...a real loss last season. Nice to have him back. Made a tremendous impact today. Especially with Vitale not at his best.

Forgot how good he was...a real loss last season. Nice to have him back. Made a tremendous impact today. Especially with Vitale not at his best.
I kind of hope they limit his action this week rest the knee there is plenty of season to push on but we should be able to beat Eastern with out a couple of guys.

I think it's important for him to play so he can continue to develop a rhythm with Thorson...hopefully they'll both be resting in the second half!

^^ Yeah, let the younger guys get some reps.

When Cam gets back and the 2 (hopefully) close to 100% - should be able to start taking shots down the field (esp. since the O-line looks better).

Would also like to see JJ's action limited (of course this being contingent on the 'Cats dominating the trenches).

Christian made a huge difference today especially in the early going with some key catches. I think he gave Thorson confidence by making those catches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT