ADVERTISEMENT

Christie to Michigan State

I wish him well.

I don't know anyone who went to MSU that didn't love it. With the exception of one or two games each year, hope he kills it.

There is scuttle-butt that Christie informed Izzo of his decision 2 weeksago for what it's worth.

I wish him well.

I don't know anyone who went to MSU that didn't love it. With the exception of one or two games each year, hope he kills it.
Probably those unfortunate athletes who were molested by the training staff...

Typical sour grapes rant..fix your damn program so you can talk hoops and not delve into conspiracy theories that have been perpetrated by the talking heads at ESPN or SCUM.

Typical sour grapes rant..fix your damn program so you can talk hoops and not delve into conspiracy theories that have been perpetrated by the talking heads at ESPN or SCUM.
Oh OK, that trainer was arrested and charged but he did nothing. Got it...NOT!

“Everyone is against us because we’re winners, your program sucks...yada, yada, yada.“

Michigan State harbored a serial child molester for years. Yes, one could argue the bigger issue was with USA gymnastics covering it up for as long as they did, but there is no “conspiracy theory”. It happened in East Lansing. The university was culpable.

I get the “sour grapes” argument (I don’t understand the need to shoehorn in digs when a recruit commits to another program; best of luck to Christie in his future endeavors), but outright dismissing the highly problematic issues associated with the culture surrounding Michgan State’s athletic department is homer-ism at its worst.

A very Penn State-ish (circa 2011) thing to do.

Last edited:
Oh OK, that trainer was arrested and charged but he did nothing. Got it...NOT!

If you are referring to Nasser, he was guilty of horrific crimes, both at MSU and with the Olympics.
He had nothing to do with the bb or fb teams.
I would think with your NU pedigree you would have better judgment, awareness, insight.
It's an insitutional problem at 2 other BT schools for sure as both OSU and Michigan are either charged (OSU) or being investigated (Michigan).
Other schools are culpable though that does not excuse it.

If you want to keep up the ignorant comments fine, but I came here to discuss basketball...though crowd , at least get your facts straight

MSU basketball has had several allegations of sexual assault in the past few years. Victims were discouraged from reporting the basketball players by the counselors.

I would think with your NU pedigree you would have better judgment, awareness, insight...

If you want to keep up the ignorant comments fine, but I came here to discuss basketball...though crowd , at least get your facts straight

"though crowd"

How would you know "better judgment"? You chose MSU for your "higher" education.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT