ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2022 TE Chris Petrucci COMMITS!

Odd how ratings are based almost entirely on their sophomore seasons this year because their fall season as juniors was postponed until now. Lots of great players are receiving low ratings until they play a few more games.

As a sophomore, what strikes me is how much taller he is than the defenders around him.
Doesn't seem like a burner (maybe he is deceptively fast due to his size?) but seems like he has good hands and gives the quarterback a large target.

Would have liked to see more plays w/ him blocking.

As a sophomore, what strikes me is how much taller he is than the defenders around him.
Doesn't seem like a burner (maybe he is deceptively fast due to his size?) but seems like he has good hands and gives the quarterback a large target.

His sophomore film is predominantly JV.

He’s a “big WR” type, don’t think we will rely on him to block too much at NU, but can create mismatches.

I'm a little torn because it sounds like he took the TE spot instead of the kid from Moeller. Always like to see NU go after Moeller guys.

Reactions: Gladeskat
I'm a little torn because it sounds like he took the TE spot instead of the kid from Moeller. Always like to see NU go after Moeller guys.
Could be room for both.

Could be room for both.
His quote was that he grabbed the offer because they told him they were only taking one TE. I would assume they meant it. Maybe they rationalize a way to everyone to take both.

His quote was that he grabbed the offer because they told him they were only taking one TE. I would assume they meant it. Maybe they rationalize a way to everyone to take both.
Maybe initial plans are to take only one but later they open a spot to best available

Reactions: drewjin

4.85 40 time. Self reported. Really fast TE guys get down to 4.6 (at that age). But he also reports a 35” vertical, which is nothing to sneeze at. With type of explosiveness he might be able to add some speed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT