ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching

ajr938

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
I still miss Fitzgerald as a person and as leader of our program, but sadly there is a good chance he would have lost this game. Braun did a nice job getting everyone ready to play. We are lucky that Braun fell into our lap despite Gragg's best efforts to ruin our football program.

Lujan did a nice job calling the game. It was nice to see us to take some shots down field and create some different wrinkles for the offense. He also did a good job of getting Wright ready to play. I look forward to the day of having a QB start that Lujan recruited. Bajakian really set the program back between his lack of imagination and talent evaluation.

McGarigle had a great game. He did a great job confusing Gabbert, which is not easy for someone with as much experience as he has. He was very aggressive with getting pressure on Gabbert, which I am not sure if that is a function of scheme or how well the D-line played. Regardless, D looks great.

Time will tell, but I feel like for the first time since the Walker era we have coordinators that other programs are going to want to poach or promote to HC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.