ADVERTISEMENT

Complementary Football

Ohio State Offense is ranked #2 and their Defense is ranked #3.

That’s complementary football.

What we have now is just bullshit.

There are only a few programs like Ohio State. Since you aspire so much to be like them, maybe you should consider cheering for them?

There are only a few programs like Ohio State. Since you aspire so much to be like them, maybe you should consider cheering for them?
Turk and NU 71 72 74 notwithstanding, NU fans are just a higher class of fans than people who root for cheating, win-at-all-costs, integrity-be-damned football (or basketball) factories.

Turk and NU 71 72 74 notwithstanding, NU fans are just a higher class of fans than people who root for cheating, win-at-all-costs, integrity-be-damned football (or basketball) factories.

Then why do those fans expect NU to compete year in and year out with those type of programs? If you are handicapped by the rules and by actually wanting your players to be students rather than professional athletes in waiting, every once in a while you are going to have a season like the one we are experiencing now, even with the best of coaching staffs.

Corbi, why when anyone one disagrees with any of your thoughts , do you tell them to go root for another team. Just in case you haven't noticed NU needs all the fans they can get!

Last edited:
Corbi, why when anyone one disagrees with any of you thoughts , do you tell them to go root for another team. Just in case you haven't noticed NU needs all the fans they can get!

I didn't tell him to go root for another team. I asked if that was something he should consider, hence the question mark. If a fan wants NU to be like OSU, which will never happen, then maybe the best solution is just to go be a fan of OSU. That seems pretty logical to me.

I didn't tell him to go root for another team. I asked if that was something he should consider, hence the question mark. If a fan wants NU to be like OSU, which will never happen, then maybe the best solution is just to go be a fan of OSU. That seems pretty logical to me.

That’s just idiotic. First of all, anyone with any ounce of observation would know that I don’t want us to be like dOSU. I HATE dOSU more than anyone. That doesn’t mean I can’t respect the way they play on the field and wonder why we cannot play somewhere in between where they are and where we are. The difference between #2 and #130 is wide.

And, I’m pointing out what real complementary football is. Not, the crap we are seeing at NU, which is just plain awful and crappy football (or at least crappy and horrid offense), complementary or not. (It’s not very complementary to have one side of the ball decent, and the other sucking balls).

And by your twisted logic, the day NU has a decent offense to go with it’s defense, which I still hope for, because it is absolutely realistic and it is what we deserve, is the day I expect you to start rooting for someone else, since you apparently don’t want a team that has any semblance of balance. At least we would be down one pompous know-it-all who thinks he knows more than anyone else on these boards, yet can’t even tell that our offense coordinator sucks balls.

Last edited:
That’s just idiotic. First of all, anyone with any ounce of observation would know that I don’t want us to be like dOSU. I HATE dOSU more than anyone. That doesn’t mean I can’t respect the way they play on the field and wonder why we cannot play somewhere in between where they are and where we are. The difference between #2 and #130 is wide.

And, I’m pointing out what real complementary football is. Not, the crap we are seeing at NU, which is just plain awful and crappy football (or at least crappy and horrid offense), complementary or not. (It’s not very complementary to have one side of the ball decent, and the other sucking balls).

And by your twisted logic, the day NU has a decent offense to go with it’s defense, which I still hope for, because it is absolutely realistic and it is what we deserve, is the day I expect you to start rooting for someone else, since you apparently don’t want a team that has any semblance of balance. At least we would be down one pompous know-it-all who thinks he knows more than anyone else on these boards, yet can’t even tell that our offense coordinator sucks balls.

LOL, I thought that one would wind you up.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT