ADVERTISEMENT

Counting Wins for Next Fall, 2019

I suppose your 9-3 guess is reasonably safe and par but with us trending in a progressively better program and only losing more than 2 regular season conference games only once since 2014, I like our chances for birdie. Especially as others have noted, all 11 of our starters from the bowl game are coming back. That defense was simply ferocious. Toss in a Clemson QB to help us and it's time to hang on to our hats!

We will lose to UMass and UNLV and then Alabama because our undefeated B1G season will be all that matters. Rest of the games don’t count.

WickerPark is a parody account of Turk. It is intentionally set up to copy Turk phrases and style by a clever long time follower of the board.

Really, are you going to explain all of life’s simplicities to him? I really wanted to have a grand outing with the appropriate humiliation. Maybe yank all gcg posts on the topic front and center.

...which would just make it a troll by another name, also violating board rules.

No so fast. I think a poster can abandon an account and start new. As long as both aren’t actively being used. Right NJ, Midvale, and me in the near future.

Better them than Illinois.

I'd be willing to lose to all three of them if it meant beating dOSU.

Couldn't believe your response EC ;)

giphy.gif

The point is he is the self appointed board cop and demands his brand of justice be handed out. Whether right or wrong. #tempertantrum

Pretty hilarious coming from the guy who insisted that board rules be established in an attempt to validate his behavior.

Reactions: Gladeskat
Pretty hilarious coming from the guy who insisted that board rules be established in an attempt to validate his behavior.

#fakenews Truth is that people kept accusing others of breaking the rules. But nobody knew the rules. Transparency, a shied and a sword.

But never you mind, go back to your cop duties. Everyone here appreciates the very hard work that you do.

#fakenews Truth is that people kept accusing others of breaking the rules. But nobody knew the rules. Transparency, a shied and a sword.

But never you mind, go back to your cop duties. Everyone here appreciates the very hard work that you do.

The only rule that should apply is don’t be an ahole. Some people can’t help themselves and others don’t know the difference.

Thanks for proving my point. You fall squarely in the latter category.

I just can’t help myself.

Suppose modern Democrats and Republicans have the same definition, how about Jews and Palestinians? Folks from the wrong side of the tracks and the ones that live nowhere near a train?

And to beat you to the punch, yup, I’m sure they all agree that you are an ahole and I’m the greatest thing since sliced bread. Your welcome. Educational moment over. Time to watch PPD explain the facts of life to gcg.

Suppose modern Democrats and Republicans have the same definition, how about Jews and Palestinians? Folks from the wrong side of the tracks and the ones that live nowhere near a train?

And to beat you to the punch, yup, I’m sure they all agree that you are an ahole and I’m the greatest thing since sliced bread. Your welcome. Educational moment over. Time to watch PPD explain the facts of life to gcg.

When are you going to change your name? It’s been almost 2 weeks.

When are you going to change your name? It’s been almost 2 weeks.

Well, mike just chose a new name in the last 24 hours. I’m stuck in Memphis and prefer to do it on a computer. So probably Monday.

I will assume you are not being snarky, though I’m struggling. Hope this was just an inquiry.

Oh I know when I am being an ahole ( right now is a good example). You, on the other hand, don’t know the difference.

Reactions: Gladeskat
Well, mike just chose a new name in the last 24 hours. I’m stuck in Memphis and prefer to do it on a computer. So probably Monday.

I will assume you are not being snarky, though I’m struggling. Hope this was just an inquiry.
Get an Uber to the Rendezvous and have some ribs. Then go have a Cognac at the Peabody.

Last edited:
Oh I know when I am being an ahole ( right now is a good example). You, on the other hand, don’t know the difference.

Ssshhhh Reek. Know your place. You don’t want to lose any more friends tonight.

Get an Uber to the Rendezvous and have some ribs. Then go have a Cognac at the Peabody.

Thanks, but a few hours too late. We just boarded. I could have flown myself, but figured to sit back and just take a ride. Ug.

Could have walked back home. That said, love the folks of Memphis. All them slow talking, sweet hearted good people. Nice place to visit, even the old airport.

We will lose to UMass and UNLV and then Alabama because our undefeated B1G season will be all that matters. Rest of the games don’t count.

Essentially. Glad to see you've come around to the correct way of thinking! Winning all of their OOC conference games did not do jack for a number of teams this year. Duke would have been a NY Six contender based on their OOC performance, but alas, it is the conference games that count....

No so fast. I think a poster can abandon an account and start new. As long as both aren’t actively being used. Right NJ, Midvale, and me in the near future.

I believe you are correct, as long as you are not currently banned, or are using the account specifically to troll...

The only rule that should apply is don’t be an ahole. Some people can’t help themselves and others don’t know the difference.

And some can't help themselves AND don't know the difference.

I plead guilty.

Reactions: IGNORE2

What's the name? I hope it's SpongeBobSquarePants or RamsayBolton.

No way that we lose to UNLV or UMass next year. We will be even stronger. I don't have any explanation for us losing to Akron, but Duke was a bowl win team that had a few tough losses to keep them out of the ACC championship.

I simply can't explain Akron. We are just so superior to that team, even with Clayton's 3 turnovers that led to 21 points. That Akron team was so bad that it fired their coach. A complete fluke that we can't use to measure wins in 2019. I mean, it was almost miraculous for Akron. I know that Fitz tends to get his arse handed to him against the New Hampshire's, Illinois St, and Akron's, but I still refuse to believe that we will lose to Umass or any other team that we are favored by 25+ points.

With an AMAZING DEFENSE coming back, and some studs that were able to redshirt (But would have burned their shirts if we didn't already have studs) coming in next year, the defense will be even better. Whillock has first team All Big Ten potential. Paddy is the run stopper that will allow us to stop Wisconsin's run again. Gaziano is the most underrated beast in the Big ten, as he came on strong at the end of the year (not sure where he was the first 4 games??). Toss in Samdup "Don't Shoot" MIller, and Alex Miller, and the underclassmen wanting to get on the field. And J Pace came on BIGTIME. We have playmakers damn near at every position. We are going to kick buckeye arse next year by large margins. My only worry is that our last 5 games suck balls and I just hope we don't start coasting after we crush the west and hammer the bucks.

Toss in our best OL, the potential to regain efficiency at the QB position under the Clemson QB, and our stud RB, and freshmen receivers that are probably better than what we had last year. One or two may start immediately.

Game Over!

ADVERTISEMENT