ADVERTISEMENT

Dead Last today for Luke Donald!

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
Luke looked solid in making the cut this weekend. But,looks like he is shooting his highest round as a professional today. 81 and counting!

Luke looked solid in making the cut this weekend. But,looks like he is shooting his highest round as a professional today. 81 and counting!
Wrassler ain't pointing fingers at anyone! Yesterday, Wrassler lost to a 14 year old girl in tennis on his way to a comeback. Hoping to get a top 15 ranking this year. The girl had a UTI ranking of 8.0!

Wrassler ain't pointing fingers at anyone! Yesterday, Wrassler lost to a 14 year old girl in tennis on his way to a comeback. Hoping to get a top 15 ranking this year. The girl had a UTI ranking of 8.0!
Sounds like a rough urinary tract infection. Can’t believe you lost to her.

hate to see this...always liked Luke,,,but the game has passed him by,,and in trying to get more distance I think his game has diminished,,,he is 5'9 and 165 and they are playing a distance game these days...Luke has always been an accuracy guy......but jeez Dechambeau was hitting 8 irons into 565 yard par 5s....I hope they change the game back...

hate to see this...always liked Luke,,,but the game has passed him by,,and in trying to get more distance I think his game has diminished,,,he is 5'9 and 165 and they are playing a distance game these days...Luke has always been an accuracy guy......but jeez Dechambeau was hitting 8 irons into 565 yard par 5s....I hope they change the game back...
I hear ya! But Luke has beefed up too! He is pounding the ball and played four solid rounds! Scott Harrington pounds the ball and played well too! So did David Lipsky in the Korn Ferry tournament.

He is averaging 278 off the tee,,,,ranked 218th in driving distance.....He is ahead of 2 players on the tour....there are 80 guys averaging over 300 yds.....but Luke was #1 around the greens.....so if you believe in horses for courses.....maybe on the right course....

He is averaging 278 off the tee,,,,ranked 218th in driving distance.....He is ahead of 2 players on the tour....there are 80 guys averaging over 300 yds.....but Luke was #1 around the greens.....so if you believe in horses for courses.....maybe on the right course....
I've been following Luke! He seems longer by about 20-25 yards. He also looks more muscular! Go figure!

Luke is not getting any younger. Time catches up with even the best. Tiger's body is shot, and even younger guys like Koepka and Day have serious physical problems. Jordan Spieth is only 26 and his game is going the wrong way, though it's more in his head than his body.

looks like he is gonna miss the cut..... He is trying to get more distance,,,,He changed his swing a couple years ago....switched swing coaches....kept Pat Goss the NU coach as his short game guru but worked with someone else to get more distance....it is a hard thing to do.....and I agree some of these guys are just gonna have some physical problems chasing yardage....too much torque in the wrong spots....was a great article by Bob Toski who is 93..about letting the left heel lift on the back swing ala Jack Nicklaus..... IVe gained more distance by kicking it when I get to it....

Reactions: No Chores
looks like he is gonna miss the cut..... He is trying to get more distance,,,,He changed his swing a couple years ago....switched swing coaches....kept Pat Goss the NU coach as his short game guru but worked with someone else to get more distance....it is a hard thing to do.....and I agree some of these guys are just gonna have some physical problems chasing yardage....too much torque in the wrong spots....was a great article by Bob Toski who is 93..about letting the left heel lift on the back swing ala Jack Nicklaus..... IVe gained more distance by kicking it when I get to it....
Agreed! Dylan Wu is on fire today! Shot a nine under par! OMG!

What do you mean by next year? January of 2021? I believe this season will be over after the Masters in November.
You are correct! Because of the shortened season, both Lipsky and Wu will have to wait until November of 2021 to get their card,unless they win three times! Very doubtful but Lipsky won two weeks ago.

ADVERTISEMENT