ADVERTISEMENT

DEAN LOWRY!

Lucky !!!!!!!!

Great for him personally but the Packers still suck lol.

On a side note, I was up there yesterday and in talking to Packer fans they've got a united front in their admiration of Vitale. My gut tells me he's got a job up there somewhere when his playing days are over.

He's the next Kuhn.

Gosh Rodgers is so good.

I think he’s the best I’ve seen.

A shame that he was stuck with McCarthy for so long.

He hadn’t ever thrown a touchdown to a first round pick until this season — to 15-year vet Marcedes Lewis.

Reactions: ricko654321
Gosh Rodgers is so good.

I think he’s the best I’ve seen.

A shame that he was stuck with McCarthy for so long.

He hadn’t ever thrown a touchdown to a first round pick until this season — to 15-year vet Marcedes Lewis.
I’d say he’s the best in my time, which began with Montana, Fouts, Marino, Elway, Kelly, etc. It’s hard to compare generations, but Rodgers still makes me go “wow” after all these years.

Overrated. Please god don't tell me how many rings he has. He almost blew most of the Super Bowls that he won. Tuck rule, not giving the ball to Lynch on the goal line, Dee Ford offsides on a game ending pick against the Chiefs.... Rogers would have won 10 rings with Belichick
Brady has 31 "lucky" playoff game wins and nobody else is even close. Was it just the 6 Super Bowl wins that were "lucky", or was it all 31? Give me a break.

Brady has 31 "lucky" playoff game wins and nobody else is even close. Was it just the 6 Super Bowl wins that were "lucky", or was it all 31? Give me a break.

Compare the playoff statistics of the two. Rogers is better in almost every facet. Only difference is is that Rogers' defense gives up 35+ PPG in playoff games he's lost

And football is a team game, one man cannot win it. I HATE judging QBs by Super Bowls

Reactions: ThatkidfromHolland
Overrated. Please god don't tell me how many rings he has. He almost blew most of the Super Bowls that he won. Tuck rule, not giving the ball to Lynch on the goal line, Dee Ford offsides on a game ending pick against the Chiefs.... Rogers would have won 10 rings with Belichick

Brady also had advantage of playing in a division that was god awful for most of his career. Those 6-0 division records were very conducive to first round byes and home field advantages.

Brady also had advantage of playing in a division that was god awful for most of his career. Those 6-0 division records were very conducive to first round byes and home field advantages.

Came back to say just this. Nailed it. Brady is an all time great, Rogers is the GOAT, then Manning IMO. I'd put Brady on par with Brees. I'll never, ever judge a QB on Super Bowl wins alone. That's like #5 on my list

Came back to say just this. Nailed it. Brady is an all time great, Rogers is the GOAT, then Manning IMO. I'd put Brady on par with Brees. I'll never, ever judge a QB on Super Bowl wins alone. That's like #5 on my list
Brady has 31 playoff wins. Rodgers is 10 and 8 in playoff games. Forget about the fact that Brady has him 6 - 1 in Super Bowls.

Reactions: GeauxCatsGeaux
Compare the playoff statistics of the two. Rogers is better in almost every facet. Only difference is is that Rogers' defense gives up 35+ PPG in playoff games he's lost

And football is a team game, one man cannot win it. I HATE judging QBs by Super Bowls
Stats are for losers. Brady is the GOAT. All he does is win.

Reactions: No Chores
By the way, Brady crushed Rodgers head to head again this season.
Rodgers is 37 and he has a ways to go to match any of Brady's play-off accomplishments. Once again this year, Rodgers played in a terrible division. The Bears finished second at 8 - 8. Rodgers is a hell of a player, but he's no Tom Brady.

Brady has 31 playoff wins. Rodgers is 10 and 8 in playoff games. Forget about the fact that Brady has him 6 - 1 in Super Bowls.

Aaron Rogers has a career 100 passer rating in the playoffs. Tom Brady 90. Aaron Rogers teams have allowed over 35ppg in their playoff losses and . Without looking I want to say Brady teams have surrendered 18.2ppg total over his career. Rogers can't play defense for them, and Brady's defenses have been amazing in the playoffs and he's rode that to 6 rings when you couple it with the tuck rule, Carrol not giving the ball to Lynch on the goal line, Dee Ford lined up offsides on a game ending pick that Brady threw....

Reactions: StreamCat
Aaron Rogers has a career 100 passer rating in the playoffs. Tom Brady 90. Aaron Rogers teams have allowed over 35ppg in their playoff losses and . Without looking I want to say Brady teams have surrendered 18.2ppg total over his career. Rogers can't play defense for them, and Brady's defenses have been amazing in the playoffs and he's rode that to 6 rings when you couple it with the tuck rule, Carrol not giving the ball to Lynch on the goal line, Dee Ford lined up offsides on a game ending pick that Brady threw....
I'll take wins over stats any day of the week. Do I sound a little like Fitz?

Circumstances matter. Rogers wasn't in as good a situation as Brady throughout their careers. Put Rogers with Bill Belichick and those defenses and he's doing the exact same thing or (I think) more

You can’t judge football players by wins. It’s a team game everyone has to be operating correctly for a play to work. One player can’t elevate his team to championships the same way as basketball where you’re 20% or the team while on the court.

Last edited:
I’d say he’s the best in my time, which began with Montana, Fouts, Marino, Elway, Kelly, etc. It’s hard to compare generations, but Rodgers still makes me go “wow” after all these years.

Hard to believe but Green Bay has an unbroken stretch of all-pro quarterbacks dating back to the tail end of that era - Majkowski 1987-1992 (aka "the Majic Man"), Favre 1992-2007 (HOF), and Rodgers 2008-present (fHOF). What parallel universe does fate have us living?!

I'm too scared to do the math over that time period on the number of starting Bears QBs (Harbaugh is but one of the illustrious infamy), number of draft picks they squandered on QBs in the first 2 rounds, or number of so-called quarterback controversies .

You can’t judge football players by wins. It’s a team game everyone has to be operating correctly for a play to work. One player can’t elevate his team to championships the same way as basketball where you’re 25% or the team while on the court.
Is this like hockey, where they play short handed?

Reactions: ThatkidfromHolland
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT