ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Lou V and Teddy G

BigNUFan51

Nov 29, 2015
You are the two most decorated beat reporters of Northwestern athletics. You have been locked in on this program long before Pat Fitzgerald got here and will be likely covering the team long after he Is gone.

After the season it would certainly worthwhile to publish and investigative piece as to how a team that had a bunch of returning starters from a 10 win division champ team collapsed this badly.

I’m sure after the season there would be a few graduating players that would go on the record. The fanbase deserves to know why the players are quitting on their coaches.

Keep in mind players typically don’t bad mouth each other so I wouldn’t worry about any kids getting slandered. I’d be willing to bet there is an absolute mutiny on the team against McCall, and I would like to know their side of the story.

Wouldn’t mind hearing more about the Johnnie Vassar “internship” while you’re finally emptying the notebook...

Reactions: FeralFelidae
You are the two most decorated beat reporters of Northwestern athletics. You have been locked in on this program long before Pat Fitzgerald got here and will be likely covering the team long after he Is gone.

After the season it would certainly worthwhile to publish and investigative piece as to how a team that had a bunch of returning starters from a 10 win division champ team collapsed this badly.

I’m sure after the season there would be a few graduating players that would go on the record. The fanbase deserves to know why the players are quitting on their coaches.

Keep in mind players typically don’t bad mouth each other so I wouldn’t worry about any kids getting slandered. I’d be willing to bet there is an absolute mutiny on the team against McCall, and I would like to know their side of the story.

Anyone with any personal interaction with current and former players knows how the players feel about McCall.

Reactions: IGNORE

We may have had lettermen returning on offense but Only Thomas, Slater and Lees were any good. Everybody else decent graduated, retired or is hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT