ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul...

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
...just landed it’s fourth four-star 2021 commit in the economically named Kok Yat of Georgia. They now have the No. 7 class in the country.

Two comments: Wow. How?

Reactions: DaCat
really interesting...in that last year was decent until the hit the BIg East.......and that they are still on probation I believe from their last recruiting violations.....

Reactions: Alan Smithee
Leitao is another coach who can recruit a whole lot more than he can coach.

Interesting way to describe Leitao. Outside of the bubble of this board (which is way more nuanced and acknowledges the institutional limitations), do you think that's perception of CC?

Interesting way to describe Leitao. Outside of the bubble of this board (which is way more nuanced and acknowledges the institutional limitations), do you think that's perception of CC?

Really don't know, outside this board or not. I'd guess it probably isn't in most cases as few scrutinize as much as we do around here.

Around the conference, CC is known as a solid, offensive minded coach.

That's interesting. I think he's way more creative and had more success on the defensive side of the ball. It seems like the dry spells on offense and shooting woes have been the issue and not defensive schemes or effort on defense.

Reactions: ricko654321
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT