ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone make a list of true freshmen who played @ Purdue?

Bowser played special teams. JJ Jefferson got in. O'Rourke is shown in the participation report but I don't remember seeing him.

Thanks. Will be interesting to see if Bowser pushes Moten for carries eventually.

Hampton played on kickoff at least.

I suspect we might see more true freshmen on special teams for Duke, as we won’t be subject to travel squad restrictions.
I don't think travel restrictions play any part in how many FY's play. NU can travel 74 this year and rarely if ever do more than 74 players get in a game.

I don't think travel restrictions play any part in how many FY's play. NU can travel 74 this year and rarely if ever do more than 74 players get in a game.
I doubt we see any other true freshmen play this week that didnt play last week. We can play them for the first 4 games this year and still redshirt them. Against Akron, i suspect we will see more.

traveling had nothing to do with who got into the game as gocats claims. It was a big game, no other true freshmen were planned to play.

I doubt we see any other true freshmen play this week that didnt play last week. We can play them for the first 4 games this year and still redshirt them. Against Akron, i suspect we will see more.

traveling had nothing to do with who got into the game as gocats claims. It was a big game, no other true freshmen were planned to play.

We can play them in ANY four games while preserving the redshirt, not just the first four.

Being at home vs on the road absolutely makes a difference, but I’m unwilling to get into another dumb back-and-forth with Turk.

Couldn't see too much of the actual game because ESPN kept the cameras on "Coach" Brady Brohm so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT