ADVERTISEMENT

Did we have 77 or 79

EvanstonCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I thought we won by 4 and had 79, but ESPN has the final score as 77-75.

WTF?

I was refreshing the ESPN box score a lot tonight, as it kept reverting back to an earlier score. Last I saw it said "77-75" at the top, but if you looked in the box score, NU's points added up to 79. I also noticed it said the game was a final (at 77-75) before the final two free throws, so probably

I was refreshing the ESPN box score a lot tonight, as it kept reverting back to an earlier score. Last I saw it said "77-75" at the top, but if you looked in the box score, NU's points added up to 79. I also noticed it said the game was a final (at 77-75) before the final two free throws, so probably

The final two free throws came with 0.1 seconds left so I'm sure the ESPN box score had closed the game out already.

ESPN's basketball box score service was pretty funky last night. It kept flipping me back to "2nd half, 4:33 to go". Then I'd refresh, and it would say "0:07 to go" (and a different score), then a few seconds later, flip back to "4:33 to go". They may have a bug or two ...

ESPN's basketball box score service was pretty funky last night. It kept flipping me back to "2nd half, 4:33 to go". Then I'd refresh, and it would say "0:07 to go" (and a different score), then a few seconds later, flip back to "4:33 to go". They may have a bug or two ...
I’m glad to hear this wasn’t just happening to me. It was driving me bathsh!t crazy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT