ADVERTISEMENT

Didn’t see Brown again! What’s up with him not playing? Good scorer!

At this point it's hard to imagine my theory not being true. How else can you explain what's happening? Sick maybe? Injured? I hate seeing him get no minutes at all.
Collins dodged the question from Teddy in the post-game presser. Said Jordan earned minutes in practice but Isiah should be ready, perhaps this Saturday. Deep, deep dog house.

I prefer BMac in there. He is a much better passer. He got the ball to Pardon a few times (more would have been better). From everything I’ve seen, Brown doesn’t have the height to penetrate on his own against most B1G teams. . Yes CCC likes aggressiveness from his players but Brown hasn’t shown the results that Gaines has. I would love to see improvement in his vision, decision making, and passing. In this regard BMac is a couple levels above both Ash and Brown.

I prefer BMac in there. He is a much better passer. He got the ball to Pardon a few times (more would have been better). From everything I’ve seen, Brown doesn’t have the height to penetrate on his own against most B1G teams. . Yes CCC likes aggressiveness from his players but Brown hasn’t shown the results that Gaines has. I would love to see improvement in his vision, decision making, and passing. In this regard BMac is a couple levels above both Ash and Brown.
Gaines was amazing yesterday! Best game as a cat! He surely proved himself!

In the last couple of games, watching Gaines on defense, one can understand why Collins puts him out there, why he's first or second off the bench. The kid has a big body, seems pretty dialed in, and relishes the contact and fight for the ball. He's not getting some calls, getting some bad calls, but that will change (next year).

He creates a couple turnover every game and gives NU another rebounder and is a very solid perimeter defender.

Reactions: ColumbusCatFan1
There has been no explanation for Brown not seeing the court even if it was for only 3-5 minutes. With Falzon out the bench was already short.

There has been no explanation for Brown not seeing the court even if it was for only 3-5 minutes. With Falzon out the bench was already short.
Read between the lines of what Collins said in his post-game presser: Isiah isn't practicing well and is deep in the CCC dog house. Here is the clip:

But there is really only one or maybe two positions he can play. BMac was in 38 minutes Lindsey 38 minutes and you have to think those are better choices. Can't put him in at 3,4,5

The only one he has a chance of getting minutes from is Ash and there are not that many minutes for Ash as it is

ADVERTISEMENT