ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Brown

Aging Booster

Apr 10, 2014
I know he was on campus this past weekend and I had thought it was down to UVA (unlikely), Clemson, and NU. Now "the other site" has him likely committing to Notre Dame. Is TSISB a late comer to the party? Any knowledge of his reactions to his visit to Evanston?

I know he was on campus this past weekend and I had thought it was down to UVA (unlikely), Clemson, and NU. Now "the other site" has him likely committing to Notre Dame. Is TSISB a late comer to the party? Any knowledge of his reactions to his visit to Evanston?

Seems academically oriented so I’d like to think NU has a shot. Kid has an OSU offer. You’d imagine he’d be able to get playing time from the very start.

Who does he need to beat to start immediately alongside Hartage? Mayo, RoCamp, Bullock? And I guess Newsome within his own class?

Seems academically oriented so I’d like to think NU has a shot. Kid has an OSU offer. You’d imagine he’d be able to get playing time from the very start.

Who does he need to beat to start immediately alongside Hartage? Mayo, RoCamp, Bullock? And I guess Newsome within his own class?
After reading the update today I am struck by the similarities between his decision and mine at the same age. I was set to go to the state university and room with my best friend from HS. Everyone from HS would be there. On the other hand, I could strike out on my own and go to the school I really thought was right for me - NU. I chose NU and still have my HS friends, 43 years later, and a slew of new friends, just as close, whom I never would have met but for my decision to go to Evanston for 4 years. Tough calls and life determining. I wish him the best.

After reading the update today I am struck by the similarities between his decision and mine at the same age. I was set to go to the state university and room with my best friend from HS. Everyone from HS would be there. On the other hand, I could strike out on my own and go to the school I really thought was right for me - NU. I chose NU and still have my HS friends, 43 years later, and a slew of new friends, just as close, whom I never would have met but for my decision to go to Evanston for 4 years. Tough calls and life determining. I wish him the best.

Good point. It is up to him.

Guys, this one had ND written all over it.

Waiting until signing day to make the announcement does suggest the makings of a hat dance. Have to think though that a cool Wildcat on the cap has to be a lot more appealing than a weird leprochan.

photo_zps4d68028b.jpg
photo_zps7501f8dc.jpg

Reactions: nu greek
Great news on Hampton!

Does this scholarship remain open if Brown wants it?

I read Notre Dame has 3 DB commits already and a 4th from the previous class for this year.. how does one feel about being the 5th DB in this class? Does ND not use linebackers, justDB’s?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT