ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Steward Visiting NU Today

Do you think they will let him look inside new WRA? Can he get us a pic? Maybe he can turn back on the webcam while he's there.

Reactions: ubercat
from what i have heard the renovations to WRA are really spectacular - and yes recruits are going into the arena
This seems like a big development for him to visit the campus. Hope he gets the same feeling that Ryan Greer got when he visits the new WRA. I recall that it hit Greer as he stood in WRA picturing playing for the Wildcats. It would be nice if Steward shares that vision.

This seems like a big development for him to visit the campus. Hope he gets the same feeling that Ryan Greer got when he visits the new WRA. I recall that it hit Greer as he stood in WRA picturing playing for the Wildcats. It would be nice if Steward shares that vision.

Yes, and Baldwin & Christie as well. Continue the legacy of their parents!

Do you think they will let him look inside new WRA? Can he get us a pic? Maybe he can turn back on the webcam while he's there.
It appears that a crane knocked the webcam off its platform. The webcam ended up in Lake Michigan but is still working. In fact, it jut filmed a meteorite

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT