ADVERTISEMENT

Don't look now, but ...

WildcatWillie

May 29, 2001
Maybe it's not a big deal to many, but ex-Cat Scott Harrington had a really good first round today in the Korn Ferry Tour in Springfield IL. Eight under par, tied for 2nd.

If it's not inappropriate to ask about here -- does anyone know how Scott's wife is doing? Some years ago she was a serious cancer patient, and I've wondered about outcomes of the treatment she received. I'm rooting for them both. Scott's scuffled quite a bit on the course -- went up to the PGA Tour and is back in Korn Ferry. He deserves some good fortune.

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
Maybe it's not a big deal to many, but ex-Cat Scott Harrington had a really good first round today in the Korn Ferry Tour in Springfield IL. Eight under par, tied for 2nd.

If it's not inappropriate to ask about here -- does anyone know how Scott's wife is doing? Some years ago she was a serious cancer patient, and I've wondered about outcomes of the treatment she received. I'm rooting for them both. Scott's scuffled quite a bit on the course -- went up to the PGA Tour and is back in Korn Ferry. He deserves some good fortune.
They just had a baby girl in Nov or Dec. She has been in remission for 5 years. Good
Lord willing she will stay healthy.

Another nice round by Scott today a -4 under 67. Sitting in 6th place heading into the weekend. He has now made 6 out of the last 7 cuts. What he has to do is put together 2 good rounds tomorrow and Sunday and have a good finish. He has faltered on the weekends so this is an important next 2 rounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT