ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Jim Phillips

ChappyCat

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2015
Michigan
So I was reading a little more about our AD Jim Phillips- what an accomplished, awesome, effective man he is- and still so young!

Aside from the great accomplishments the sports teams are producing right now, I encourage you guys check out his rap sheet in the Media Guide or online.

This guy has done so much in such a short time. I know all you informed 'Cat fans are aware but take a deeper look into what he has done.

Great job and keep up the great work JP!

Fight for Victory

I was a fan of Mark Murphy, and I hated to see him leave NU for the Packers organization, although I am sure it has left his family much better off financially. However, it is hard not to recognize Dr. Phillips as the BEST AD in Northwestern's history -- Phillipps' performance so far has been virtually flawless. I hope he stays in Evanston for a VERY long time!!

Victory and honor. (and more top APR awards for NU!!!)

Go 'Cats!!!

I was a fan of Mark Murphy, and I hated to see him leave NU for the Packers organization, although I am sure it has left his family much better off financially. However, it is hard not to recognize Dr. Phillips as the BEST AD in Northwestern's history -- Phillipps' performance so far has been virtually flawless. I hope he stays in Evanston for a VERY long time!!

Victory and honor. (and more top APR awards for NU!!!)

Go 'Cats!!!
Best at NU? I think he may be the best in the country.

Reactions: ChappyCat
Well said both of you! The grass is just as green here- remember, no money, mo problems... haha!

I've been up to a couple of games in recent years and he has been very gracious in chatting me up the couple of times that we crossed paths outside the stadium. He treated me like I was a big time alum or a big money donor, of which I'm neither. I don't know how many other ADs at Power 5 programs would be that approachable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT