ADVERTISEMENT

Draft

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
Who would have guessed before the season that Garrett Dickerson would be the only NU player in the top 10 at his position for the 2018 NFL Draft?

Fullbacks/H-backs
1. Jaylen Samuels, NC State
2. Dimitri Flowers, Oklahoma
3. Nick Bawden, San Diego State
4. Khalid Hill, Michigan
5. * Winston Dimel, Kansas State
6. Austin Ramesh, Wisconsin
7. Daniel Marx, Stanford
8. Garrett Dickerson, Northwestern
9. J.D. Moore, LSU
10. * Alec Ingold, Wisconsin

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/mel-kipers-top-10-prospects-position-2018-nfl/story?id=52263598

Being 8th on the list of fullbacks is like being the 5th tallest midget at a slam dunk contest.

But GDick is a good athlete who will get a shot in camp. As will Lannie, JJTBC, Godwin, Kyle, and even WML.

And wow, ND guys all over the offensive line ledger. Harry Hiestand worked his magic there.

Reactions: AlvinMack
Being 8th on the list of fullbacks is like being the 5th tallest midget at a slam dunk contest.

But GDick is a good athlete who will get a shot in camp. As will Lannie, JJTBC, Godwin, Kyle, and even WML.

And wow, ND guys all over the offensive line ledger. Harry Hiestand worked his magic there.

Harry has a well earned reputation. But C'mon. You don't need magic to coach the studs he was working with. Nelson is a beast and a very good football player. A top NFL prospect for good reason. The others no slouches. You know what they say about better ingredients.

GOUNUII

I can see Lannie’s game really transferring to the NFL. Mammoth butt kickers work at every level of football.

Reactions: AlvinMack and DaCat
Who would have guessed before the season that Garrett Dickerson would be the only NU player in the top 10 at his position for the 2018 NFL Draft?

Fullbacks/H-backs
1. Jaylen Samuels, NC State
2. Dimitri Flowers, Oklahoma
3. Nick Bawden, San Diego State
4. Khalid Hill, Michigan
5. * Winston Dimel, Kansas State
6. Austin Ramesh, Wisconsin
7. Daniel Marx, Stanford
8. Garrett Dickerson, Northwestern
9. J.D. Moore, LSU
10. * Alec Ingold, Wisconsin

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/mel-kipers-top-10-prospects-position-2018-nfl/story?id=52263598

I would be surprised if Dickerson is drafted.

Pizza is still just pizza, regardless of how fresh the mozzarella, how extra virgin the olive oil, how zesty the sauce.

Pizza is still just pizza? Bite your tongue...and leave the good pizza to me. It’s all in the crust and the oven.

Pizza is still just pizza, regardless of how fresh the mozzarella, how extra virgin the olive oil, how zesty the sauce.

You heathen! You wouldn’t say that if you tried one of my warm, finger licking pies right out of my oven.

That came across as really weird.

But if you are a pizza chef, then I demand an audience at your table.

You are right, that came out wrong.

I am an aspiring pizza chef. I built a small brick oven in my backyard last year and spent the summer figuring out how to make wood burning pizzas. Scicat is right, the oven is key but the ingredients are also important, particularly the dough. I got my dough recipe directly from one of the best Neapolitan pizza makers from back in the old country and after a few months I think I got it down. I make a mean sausage and mushrooms and prosciutto and arugula pizza.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Please tell me you're not taking offense to that.... especially from a fellow liberal (though one who finds arugula a bit too bitter).

I am not, I know you were being sarcastic. As far as arugula being too bitter, that’s why you have to pare it with some sweet prosciutto on a beautiful pizza. The contrast makes it delicious.

Reactions: TheC and nu greek
ADVERTISEMENT