ADVERTISEMENT

East Lot or West Lot

GECat2

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2012
The last couple of seasons I have been able to park in the west lot. On the plus side, I love the proximity to the field. On the negative side, the lot gets overrun with people for half of the games. Most of these folks being opposing fans. Assuming there is a season, I am thinking of switching to the east lot. Any posters park in the east lot? Thoughts??

The last couple of seasons I have been able to park in the west lot. On the plus side, I love the proximity to the field. On the negative side, the lot gets overrun with people for half of the games. Most of these folks being opposing fans. Assuming there is a season, I am thinking of switching to the east lot. Any posters park in the east lot? Thoughts??
Been in the golf course lot for three years, we like it. We were west lot pass holders for many years and got bumped. We did spend a few seasons in the east lot and that was solid NU fans. Makes me mad that opposing fans get their hands on the west lot passes when we have been long time season ticket holders (25 years), and going to games for 40 years. I remember tailgating a long time ago in the ROTC lot, I wish these lots were reserved for season ticket holders for day of game sales. Are there other lot's on campus that you can tailgate?

I've always done east lot and love it. They even did some pavement work before last season to eliminate puddling issues. Obviously there are some opposing fans but they've never bothered me.

East Lot lifer here. We love it. Probably a little mellower than the West Lot scene but lots of friendly tailgates. Its small size makes it a little more "exclusive" and you're less likely to be overrun by visitors. My seats are on the east side too (Sec. 108), which makes it even more attractive.

All of the lots will have oceans of wide open space this fall, I'm afraid to say is my guess.
There is only one game that will have any serious attendance. Would they consider opening up E and W lot to others with parking passes?It is such a weak home schedule when you take WIS out of it

There is only one game that will have any serious attendance. Would they consider opening up E and W lot to others with parking passes?It is such a weak home schedule when you take WIS out of it
My point was I doubt there will be any games this fall.

Reactions: willycat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT