ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN FPI has NU in preseason top 25

I will guarantee NU doesn't lose a single football game in the 2020 season!
I hope this next Fall/winter or spring season will be like Thorson's first as a starter. I think we went 10-3 that year. Seems like we perform best when coming off a bad season. I like the optimistic prognosticators, but I'd rather catch people by surprise.

What is really unfortunate is if there is no season we have a number of seniors that would have been instrumental if we were to have an 8 and 4 record, and if the season is cancelled I can't see many of them staying around another year.

I hope this next Fall/winter or spring season will be like Thorson's first as a starter. I think we went 10-3 that year. Seems like we perform best when coming off a bad season. I like the optimistic prognosticators, but I'd rather catch people by surprise.
Hmm. I suppose my post could be construed as optimistic.

Reactions: mickbula
Everyone hates a winner.
Good for them.
Erik
It's nice to see this [prediction but i suspaect that the season will never occur. The Risk involved to the athletes in close proximitry to each other (unless the 6 foot distance is maintained and the "gaps" are ready made for a huge scoring game since you can't tackle anyone because of the 6 foot requirement. Until there is a sure control and the lack of a secondary spike in disease and deaths, we're looking aty reruns for the year.

Eh. Part of the reason why we are ranked so high is returning production. Unfortunately, the quality of that returning production doesn't seem to be taken into account.

Returning “in house” production plus Ramsey.

Reactions: DaCat
Love it. And amazing after last season. Too often we've been stuck in the who-cares numbers.

Reactions: DaCat
Returning “in house” production plus Ramsey.

If there is a season, I would expect us to compete for the B1G championship. We saw last season how important the QB position is, and with Peyton Ramsey, we have one of the best in the B1G. And, barring injury, if he is beaten out for the job (not happening), that would be mean another guy stepped up big time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT