ADVERTISEMENT

Evanston City Council Mtg - Live Updates

Pay to park in Evanston?? Unless you're talking people with mobility issues it's a 15 minute walk to free street parking around the stadium.
Tried that once--didn't work out so well. That's when I switched to the west Lot, until the demoted me to the golf courses, even though the west lot was never more than half full.

First off, stop publicizing the best kept secret! Second, I assume the city will shut that down for the new stadium.

I don't doubt that Evanston and/or Wilmette will expand the gameday parking restriction zones but Evanston Civic Center lot ain't going anywhere. Parked there quite a bit for games once upon a time.
OK, here is even a better gameday secret. Drive to Linden which is the last stop for the L. There is a park and ride lot there. Last time I parked there on a Saturday it was free. It is a nice twenty minute walk to the stadium or you can take the L southbound to Central Street.

Reactions: rmndcat
OK, here is even a better gameday secret. Drive to Linden which is the last stop for the L. There is a park and ride lot there. Last time I parked there on a Saturday it was free. It is a nice twenty minute walk to the stadium or you can take the L southbound to Central Street.

That used to be a big tailgate scene until CTA cracked down on drinking.

I park much closer than that for free…🤫

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT