ADVERTISEMENT

Falzon

Here is something I've been thinking but I don't follow BB close enough to know for sure but I didn't notice anyone on last year's team doing anything like this. Did I miss something?

It's not uncommon. Marcotulio used to play for Great Britain.

Here is something I've been thinking but I don't follow BB close enough to know for sure but I didn't notice anyone on last year's team doing anything like this. Did I miss something?

Rap played for Lithuania's U19 or U20 national team....briefly. He did not make the cut that played in the European tournament.

Sorry, I meant last year's team. I don't recall members from the 2017-18 squad participating in significant summer leagues or camps.

BMac used to camp with Steph Curry :) We usually have one guy per year who does something like this.

Well, to be fair, it was pretty common knowledge that Alex was from Romania. I suspect very few of us knew Aaron had connections to Malta.....
Hard to imagine anyone having attachments to Malta

7'6"? Does he have any college eligibility? Of course it would be hard to walk away from a team named Mono Vampire, even for a chance to play in Wildcat purple at the new WRA.

I watched a little on the FIBA youtube site.....I wouldn't get my hopes up on improved foot speed.....:(:(:(

Ugh...that’s what I was afraid of. Without the foot speed, he’s simply going to need take a giant step forward with his outside shot percentage in order to be useful.

Find Sicily, head south...zoom in

The small country distinction definitely fits!

Aaron leads Malta in scoring today with 22 points, and 9 boards, as they beat Ireland. He played 36 minutes (!) but was again poor from 3 (3 of 12).

He also had a whole bunch of assists as well.

Its just good to see him playing full games. Maybe that will get his confidence back for this season.
I watched the first quarter against Ireland. Aaron is actually making an effort to put the ball on the floor and drive to the rim. Would be great if he could be more than a spot-up shooter for NU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT