ADVERTISEMENT

Field House Progress

As GlideCat told me, they have to finish the mechanicals, electricals and plumbing before the field in the Field House can be used. After it meets code, the inspectors green light it, and the doors are open.

As GlideCat told me, they have to finish the mechanicals, electricals and plumbing before the field in the Field House can be used. After it meets code, the inspectors green light it, and the doors are open.
Will it be ready for graduation? Dance marathon? How about spring drills?? Spring Game??? Fall practice???? Predictions!

It’ll only have 6700 seats.

For graduation though additional chairs are brought in, or at least they were for my graduation back before the previous name change at Welsh-Ryan. Does Dance Marathon even need seats?

Last edited:
Thought rumor at one point was Lacrosse potentially being able to play a
few early season games indoors??

Thought rumor at one point was Lacrosse potentially being able to play a
few early season games indoors??
Last I heard on lacrosse was that it would possibly be April or later if weather was an issue for a game. And that Kelly wanted some practice time on the field before playing a game.

Will it be ready for graduation? Dance marathon? How about spring drills?? Spring Game??? Fall practice???? Predictions!
Not for the Dance Marathon, willy....

DUO4c8cXcAUfdrc.jpg:large

I guess April it is then for Field portion with football moving out of Trienens into
new digs in September?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT