ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE BRAUN

Braun needs at least 3 more seasons to right the ship, but last night was atrocious football. On top of that, we seem not to have one good QB on our team. If we did, Wright would not be here. Stop with the portal guys, as most of them were bad news. Ramsey was more game manager than QB to me, but really solid overall. Relying on the portal constantly doesn't give the program a good look in trying to recruit 4 star Qbs, nor does a crappy offensive system that is run heavy/ ball control. A quality QB will want a team that can make him a winner and perhaps get drafted into the NFL. Also, portal guys are just another program's cast offs, thus why do we want a hand me down QB?

Braun needs at least 3 more seasons to right the ship, but last night was atrocious football. On top of that, we seem not to have one good QB on our team. If we did, Wright would not be here. Stop with the portal guys, as most of them were bad news. Ramsey was more game manager than QB to me, but really solid overall. Relying on the portal constantly doesn't give the program a good look in trying to recruit 4 star Qbs, nor does a crappy offensive system that is run heavy/ ball control. A quality QB will want a team that can make him a winner and perhaps get drafted into the NFL. Also, portal guys are just another program's cast offs, thus why do we want a hand me down QB?
It seems like half the teams rely on the portal for their QB

Reactions: phatcat
I’m kidding.

But that wasn’t great, and the O still blows. Duke owns us.

Better days are coming though.
In yesterday's hysterical rush to judgement, I'm surprised no one has seriously suggested this. Crazy talk day.

Braun needs at least 3 more seasons to right the ship, but last night was atrocious football. On top of that, we seem not to have one good QB on our team. If we did, Wright would not be here. Stop with the portal guys, as most of them were bad news. Ramsey was more game manager than QB to me, but really solid overall. Relying on the portal constantly doesn't give the program a good look in trying to recruit 4 star Qbs, nor does a crappy offensive system that is run heavy/ ball control. A quality QB will want a team that can make him a winner and perhaps get drafted into the NFL. Also, portal guys are just another program's cast offs, thus why do we want a hand me down Wrong. The one thing that’s crucial that you can fix fast in the portal is QB. when they get good, they’re looking for NIL money and are there for the taking. NU is just cheap and has a weak NIL program

Wrong. The one crucial position that you can fix fast using the portal is QB. QB’s that develop and get good want NIL money and are there for the taking. NU is just cheap and has a weak NIL program.

Wrong. The one crucial position that you can fix fast using the portal is QB. QB’s that develop and get good want NIL money and are there for the taking. NU is just cheap and has a weak NIL program.
Being a quarterback is not plug and play.

You need chemistry with your receivers, backs, and offensive linemen.

Let’s see what Lausch can do. He has spunk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT