ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU-UMass

It’s all the players fault. The ones that were recruited and developed by PF. They all collectively tricked PF into believing they turnkey top tier talent. Instead, they aren’t. Those mischievous players. Nothing that the poor coaches can do. Frankly, I surprised one or more of the coaches isn’t on the injury list with hurt feelings or bruised ego.

After one quarter, one conclusion seems clear: UNLV may well be the worst in the entire human or animal kingdom history in individual, group or team athletics.

Reactions: Jonny2TheP
After one quarter, one conclusion seems clear: UNLV may well be the worst in the entire human or animal kingdom history in individual, group or team athletics.

That was early in the season. Have you seen NU play? I haven’t.

So, are we firing Hankwitz now? I mean, it was the defense that cost us against Purdue too. Now it can’t cover UMass.

So, are we firing Hankwitz now? I mean, it was the defense that cost us against Purdue too. Now it can’t cover UMass.

It wouldn’t surprise if the team has quit on the whole coaching staff. And while I think Hank is pretty darn good, I struggle to defend any coach, player or admin associated w this team.

At least Hank doesn’t have year of ineptitude hounding him unlike the other side of the ball

Reactions: BFDCat
An idea of the apathy to come: nobody even cares about the game thread anymore. Ring the death knoll. Can we simply forfeit the last two?

At the game, it is so empty that the public announcer echoes. The west parking lot was not even half full. The team has no fire. I do not think we have thrown one pass between the hashes,

I wonder what Phillips thinks while standing in the north end zone.

I was sitting here thinking, "oh, but injuries" then I remembered our alleged strong recruiting classes and how our untested freshmen should beat UMass 35 zip

Thank goodness. Coaches must have coached and now we are a respectable program that can score TDs.

WTF with that third and three play call? Everyone knew exactly what was coming with JW in the game.

WTF with that third and three play call? Everyone knew exactly what was coming with JW in the game.

Exciting new wrinkle to the offense. The obvious keeper. It was even better when they drove down to the end zone and decided THAT was the QB substitution to make.

Reactions: Fitz51
Why didn't we run that play earlier? Fire the special teams coach!
Lisa on BTN "Wildcars looking for their first win since September, but this game is interesting." Not a quote we want to hear while playing UMass.

ADVERTISEMENT