ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Nevada

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Pretty sparse crowd today, as expected. They had a nice moment of silence for Ara Parseghian before the national anthem.

They announced that Marcus McShepard is also out today. So that means that Keith Watkins, Travis Whillock and McShep are all out today in the defensive backfield.

Yikes... hope our DBs don't get tired. Not a lot of depth.

Rough news about Watkins. REally feel for the kid. A fellow Moeller man.

BTN went blank here in Alaska just as the game was about to start. Anyone else just getting a dark screen?

Pretty sparse crowd today, as expected. They had a nice moment of silence for Ara Parseghian before the national anthem.

They announced that Marcus McShepard is also out today. So that means that Keith Watkins, Travis Whillock and McShep are all out today in the defensive backfield.

I read Mayo and Campbell out too. WtF?!?

Well.,., crummy first drive. Very conservative playcalling.

Run the ball, Mick. Nevada has six in the box when NU spreads the field.

You need to switch to the main BTN channel from an alternate. Same thing happened to me.

Thanks for the response. Must be an issue with my carrier. We only have the main channel and the tag line reads NU game. Am on wait with the cable provider tech support.

If we consistently get behind the D like Brown and Wilson have done so far, gonna be a long day for Nevada.

Boy, Nevada made an adjustment on that drive. Too easy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT