ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Purdue

For a former walk on playing in his first game, Green actually looked pretty damn good on his drives. Showed his arm off on that 3rd down. I mean, almost got picked, but tons of zip. Arm strength definitely not a problem.

Not knowing the exact situation with Thorson's knee, I like the pitch count idea but it is hard to watch him on the sideline when he is doing so well. Hope Green can get his feet under him and find the flow. We could need him later in the season.

Reactions: Cats20
Corby since you seem to be the self-appointed troll Hunter on this site let me know how to give you personal information you'll see that I graduated from Northwestern in 73 with an engineering degree you can Google my name it comes up quite easily

I'm sorry about Rondale Moore. Hes from my town. I have no idea how Purdue got him away from Louisville as the New Albany kids always go there. Besides him and Romeo Langford. Who you guys wont like either.

Thorson off on those throws, wonder if sitting took him out of rythymn

I'm sorry about Rondale Moore. Hes from my town. I have no idea how Purdue got him away from Louisville as the New Albany kids always go there. Besides him and Romeo Langford. Who you guys wont like either.

Because Brohm is from Louisville & is a legend in that area.

So how many times do we have to take the crowd out of the game?
I bet we see a equalizer call against the Cats for the big catch Offensive pass interference.

Corby since you seem to be the self-appointed troll Hunter on this site let me know how to give you personal information you'll see that I graduated from Northwestern in 73 with an engineering degree you can Google my name it comes up quite easily

Well then I suggest you put some NU gear on, chug some purple kool aid and start thinking some positive thoughts while you enjoy the game because you may be the most negatively predisposed NU fan that has ever posted on this board.

A FG is a win here for our D. Offense would get the ball back with some time.

ADVERTISEMENT