ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for Radford vs. NU

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
I'm not at the game tonight, but our writer, Victor Loza, is there on press row.

Looking ok, lots of freshman error going on. Boo still looks lost on both ends.

Crowd size is brutal. There had to be like 300 people here.

You've got to give boo and Bairin and Jones opportunities, but they're a little painful right now .

This is my fault. They haven't scored since I turned this game on several minutes ago.

I'm thinking that if we don't score again in this game, then we're probably going to get beat pretty badly.

Reactions: LansingCat
Rad has gotten pretty aggressive and the refs seem mostly ok with it. They didn’t get away with pulling on Berans’s arm tho.

Northwestern simply doesn't have that one guy who says... F- it - give me the damn ball!

Reactions: PurpleFaze
Looks like they’ve solved this defense, coach gonna have to adjust it a bit.

Were we not long and we’d be going into the half down by 30. Redford figured out that splitting the zone tends to destroy it.

I just can't do this anymore. This is horrendous basketball. Its not even close to BigTen level hoops.

Well this is embarrassing. 31-17 and they are just getting started from their attitudes. The Cats have to find another gear or we’ll be blown out.

I just can't do this anymore. This is horrendous basketball. Its not even close to BigTen level hoops.
Why do I come to see this shit over and over again? My 5 year old son is smart and rooting for Radford because he likes red. There is no fight tonight in our team.

Boo cannot shoot. There is no offense to run, so let's just host them up

There is no one on this team that can create his own shot. No one can slash to the basket none of the wing players have any dribbling capability. On top of that like many a recent team is a, no one can shoot the ball... One for their last 18 shots.

The low point was the drive where Radford had 3 offensive rebounds and each time we had 4 guys to their one. Pathetic effort. It’s not a lack of skill. It’s drive or just awareness. Radford wants this and is playing like they want to be here.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT