ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for the Music City Bowl

This is getting ridiculous. How is that targeting? That is a textbook tackle.

I see your fan base is as big of s cum as your players.
I wasn’t ready for that. I’ve been prett even keeled about whether our hits have been over the line. Understand you’re mad about injuries and calls. I think they’ve been terrible too.

Wow.... that was clearly a make-up call. Not sure how else you make that tackle.

I wasn’t ready for that. I’ve been prett even keeled about whether our hits have been over the line. Understand you’re mad about injuries and calls. I think they’ve been terrible too.
Honestly idk which team either of you is supporting. Refs suk

Lowered head and lead with it. I see your fan base knows as much about the rules as the field offixials.

Comical. If that is targeting then half the tackles in a football game are targeting. Go back to your board to feel sorry for yourself.

Last edited:
Make a great form tackle and get called for targeting. What a joke! Let's just take care of business in the 2nd half.

Lowered head and lead with it. I see your fan base knows as much about the rules as the field offixials.

True. If the hit is above shoulder pads not inbetween numbers. RBs lead with their helmet every run ya wanna start throwing them out also

This is one of the most unusual games as I've ever seen. Horrible officiating towards both teams. Lets hope our purple cats can pull through. Im more confident in our offense with Matt at the helm then KU backup leading theirs.

As an aside, a complete insult for the Big Ten not to have one damn NU player on First team, especially Jackson. All we have been doing is kicking Big ten ass but not one damn player, not even Godwin as First team. Graziano is a beast and led the Big but gets third team. Paddy 3rd team after leading the league in tackles. Shameful. Insulting. And our K should have at least got 3rd team. WTF?

Seriously? I don't like Snell getting thrown out and I also don't like Paddy getting thrown out. Let the players play. Agreeing with the targeting rule just show ignorance,

Reactions: backdoorpass
This is one of the most unusual games as I've ever seen. Horrible officiating towards both teams. Lets hope our purple cats can pull through. Im more confident in our offense with Matt at the helm then KU backup leading theirs.
This game went by like I didn't even watch it. I think I was stunned at various ref decisions. I am not wondering if the refs will determine the second half as well. If Alviti doesn't throw any INT"s, we win. Period. UK doesn't have a DL. I imagine that UK loads the box but Alviti can run wild as well. On defense, we dominate UK massively on the LOS. But UK seems to have the edge on the return game. Hopefully, we don't give up long TD's. Kentucky QB ruled out, just a few minutes ago. So, it's a battle of backup QB's. Keep the ball in Jackson's hands.

Shockingly, ESecPN halftime announcers complaining about Benny Smell getting elected but not Fisher

I'd really like to know what Snell said to the ref. Once again, everybody assuming ejection was for physical contact.

I'd really like to know what Snell said to the ref. Once again, everybody assuming ejection was for physical contact.
I think it was the way he grabbed the ref's wrists. That was no hand shake. I suspect the ref felt vulnerable and that cannot be allowed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT