ADVERTISEMENT

first half thread

Nice try, but...no.
If Nebraska touched the ball first then it’s a free return. You can’t muff a punt when the other team touches it first. It looked like they did, so it was a smart move by Lees to try to steal some yards after he inexplicably decided not to field the punt initially.

Reactions: corbi296
Remember how excited we all were going into the season. I feel like it has been beaten out of me. Disappointments, injuries, horrible play-calling, ugh! Even if we win, and win out, it will have been against inferior teams, except maybe Iowa. 8-3 record with no quality wins gets us to a bowl, but doesn't impress.

Remember how excited we all were going into the season. I feel like it has been beaten out of me. Disappointments, injuries, horrible play-calling, ugh! Even if we win, and win out, it will have been against inferior teams, except maybe Iowa. 8-3 record with no quality wins gets us to a bowl, but doesn't impress.
Yep. Saturdays not as much fun as the last few years.

I know the rule, asshat, but since you are so brilliant, if Lee's saw it was touched what was he trying to accomplish exactly?
I think he thought he could steal it out of the scrum and catch everyone flat footed.

I know the rule, asshat, but since you are so brilliant, if Lee's saw it was touched what was he trying to accomplish exactly?

See answers above. Those posters and Lees know the rule, obviously you didn’t.

Smith is a little faster than I thought. But still..... yeesh!

Damn our offense sucks big time. Just painful to watch.

Don't worry, not going 8-3. Not being negative, just have nothing on offense this year. They will likely improve through the year but we had no depth and now that's gone.

Don't worry, not going 8-3. Not being negative, just have nothing on offense this year. They will likely improve through the year but we had no depth and now that's gone.
Did we have two lineman pull right and leave aiden completely alone against two rushers? Wtf!

That was pretty borderline roughing, was it because we had guys going both high and low?

Sounds like you're overly invested.

Reactions: BFDCat
I

I fixed it. I was wrong. And you are an ass.

Yes, I am an ass but the right question is who is a bigger ass? The guy who spends his saturday’s Criticizing the play of 20 year old kids playing a game without even knowing what the hell he is talking about or the guy that calls guys like you out? Good news though, you are not alone!

How is that not holding??? These refs are making a hard job impossible.

Who is a bigger ass? The guy who spends his saturday’s Criticizing the play of 20 year old kids playing a game without even knowing what the hell he is talking about or the guy that calls guys like you out? Good news though, you are not alone!
You were right about the rule. I was wrong. You are an ass.

Reactions: BFDCat
Only a matter if time before Defense gets tired and says **** it.
The announcers just said Fitz mentioned the D players are getting frustrated with their offensive counterparts. That's not good. Though I find it hard to believe Fitz would say that out loud.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT