ADVERTISEMENT

first half thread

The announcers just said Fitz mentioned the D players are getting frustrated with their offensive counterparts. That's not good. Though I find it hard to believe Fitz would say that out loud.
common sense, but odd that PF would say it.

Reactions: drewjin
This is one of those years where every break every lucky situation goes against us like Fisher dropping the interception. With all the injuries we have and the poor showing by Hunter who many thought was our savior we could be looking at it as bad as a 4 and 8 season

The announcers just said Fitz mentioned the D players are getting frustrated with their offensive counterparts. That's not good. Though I find it hard to believe Fitz would say that out loud.
I didn’t hear Fitz’s exact quote. I wonder if they are getting frustrated with the offensive players, or the offensive coaches. If the offensive players are working just as hard as the defense every day then I don’t see them publicly calling out their peers. If the offensive players are not working as hard, then there’s our explanation.

I didn’t hear Fitz’s exact quote. I wonder if they are getting frustrated with the offensive players, or the offensive coaches. If the offensive players are working just as hard as the defense every day then I don’t see them publicly calling out their peers. If the offensive players are not working as hard, then there’s our explanation.
don' t know, but would not imagine work ethic is the issue.

Well at least our offense won't be shut out today :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT