ADVERTISEMENT

first half thread

Christ, this is a beatable team. When is the defense going to mutiny????

mission accomplished. D has done a great job. WGN says they have got their bearings and settled down.
IT was really just one busted play and then a longish 3rd down pass on which our DE was clearly held. Take away those two plays and the D is playing lights out!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
On our last drive, we made hey with misdirection and having the QB keep the ball. I think we already went to the well once too often with that. We will need something different now.

That's what Smith can't do... make that long throw across the field.

Announcers just said that fits says he's going with Smith instead of Johnson because he has a better grasp of the offense does that sound familiar

Not sure I agree. I saw those passes as catchable. If your talking about the ones to James and Jefferson.
Jace was laid out to dry on a high throw and he got popped. That's on the QB. JJ's ball was catchable, but it was at his ankles instead of his chest.

Taking the delay there - why not at least try to draw them offside? Worst case is you get a false start, which is just like the delay. There’s a non-zero chance you get the offside to the 31 yard line.

Don’t understand why you don’t line up and at least try.

Jace was laid out to dry on a high throw and he got popped. That's on the QB. JJ's ball was catchable, but it was at his ankles instead of his chest.
OK. One of the two could have been caught.

We can't even block 3 guys to throw the hail mary. What a joke.

Should have burned timeout after first throw, would have had another play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT