ADVERTISEMENT

First Half Thread

That's no sure thing, so I would have preferred Hunter getting reps and experience this whole time!
Wouldn't he need to be like unavailable the whole year? NCAA would say "fine, your mom was sick, but then stabilized, and you could have played the last 3-4 meaningless games"

Wouldn't he need to be like unavailable the whole year? NCAA would say "fine, your mom was sick, but then stabilized, and you could have played the last 3-4 meaningless games"
I don't know how it works. It all sounds like a long shot to me.

Are you kidding me. We should be in MAC. Aiden Smith could not start for mid level MAC
Almost ready to set clock back, have a glad off wine and watch Netflix

Reactions: SchizoCat1
Looks like the game is over already in the 2nd quarter. It's tough enough when your offense is this bad, but when they fumble twice then it makes it nearly impossible to win. Ugly.

Reactions: SchizoCat1
Why even bother watching? This is pointless. I don't mind watching losing football. I do mind watching bad football.

If Hunter doesn't come in soon, then really got to wonder what's wrong.

Lots of time left. Looking forward to our D coming up with some turnovers of our own after all the reported focus on same in practice.

Hunter headed to the field.

I think that if you play Whitney Houston at your stadium then you deserve to lose. I was sure we were done until I heard that song. I think we have a chance.

Despite ending in a punt, an impressive drive. Hope springs eternal.
Any time you drive the length of the field and then pin the opponent inside the 20, I consider that a good drive. Unfortunately, our D just gave it all back in one play.

Penix had too much time to make that pass. Hope Newsome is okay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT