ADVERTISEMENT

First Half Thread

Pass defense is horrible. No rush interference on numerous plays wide open receivers going to be down 24 to 3 at half really really sad

Why are they bothering to run the ball outside the 5

They are torching us with passes either PI or completion

Such BS. This game is so bad already. But remember they played Whitney Houston. No way that doesn’t come back to bite them. Just a matter of time.

I’m at this game and your DBs are face guarding on those fades. They’re legit penalties.

I’m watching on a smaller screen but it looks like the last 2 PI calls were crap. Not that we needed any more disadvantage but that makes it pretty much impossible in addition to the 2 fumbles.

Not only that but Hunter’s missed 3rd down throw to Holman would’ve probably been on target if Holman wasn’t held for a second. No call there.

I’m at this game and your DBs are face guarding on those fades. They’re legit penalties.

You’ve been a good visitor, but you’re dead wrong on this one.

IU’s WRs are pushing off left and right.

Doesn’t really matter because the Hoosiers are the better team, but the officials are severely lacking in competence this evening.

Yikes Johnson actually looks like he's throwing worse than Smith. We'll probably see Smith coming back in the game I would think

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT