ADVERTISEMENT

First half thread

Sorry there’s no excuse for the defense to be this bad. The DC needs to go. I’m sure Fitz won’t do it during the season but make him the ball boy for the rest of the year

I think we can see that our success this past decade was more Hank than Fitz.

• Love
Reactions: drewjin
Sorry the Hunter Johnson era should be over now.
Hunter has proven so far that the QB we saw in 2019 is who he is.
I would actually like to see Andrew Marty and run the ball

I simply don't understand sticking with Johnsn. Give someone who'll be here next year the experience.

Again, Hunter is FAR from the only problem, but it’s concerning that we are sticking with him despite this performance. Are Hilinski and Marty really that far behind him?
We have younger guys behind them right, give them a chance. Seriously, this season is lost so who cares.

Reactions: PurpleFaze
Again, Hunter is FAR from the only problem, but it’s concerning that we are sticking with him despite this performance. Are Hilinski and Marty really that far behind him?
This game is already over. Maybe save Hilinski for Marty for Next week. Give them a full week of practice.

Indeed. Might as well try something to spark the offense, but Hunter is not the only issue here.

The OL is playing poorly and defense had allowed nearly 300 yards (!!) by 12 mins in the 2nd quarter.

Reactions: NREPP Fraud
Northwestern makes everybody look like a Heisman contender! Our D reminds me of UMASS D from 2 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT