ADVERTISEMENT

First story from new WR writer Michael Fitzpatrick

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Please join me in welcoming Michael Fitzpatrick to WildcatReport. He will be a Medill sophomore this year. He spent one year at Mizzou before transferring to Northwestern, his "dream school", this year.

He is from Arlington Heights, Ill., and went to St. Viator High School, the alma mater of Brett Basanez. However, I think we should hold him personally responsible for NU losing three-star SVHS DL Jeremiah Pittman to Iowa this year.

I hired Fitz (we'll have to work on that nickname) to cover the team this year, especially those practices and press conferences that are difficult for me to get to. Of course, now that the fall season is cancelled, that's out the window. But he will be writing recruiting stories, as well as whatever team stories we can drum up this season.

Anyway, here is Michael's first story....

Northwestern is pursuing another North Kansas City defensive lineman, four-star 2022 tackle Domonique Orange.

Could North KC DT Domonique Orange follow Tommy Adebawore to Northwestern? ($)

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Please join me in welcoming Michael Fitzpatrick to WildcatReport. He will be a Medill sophomore this year. He spent one year at Mizzou before transferring to Northwestern, his "dream school", this year.

He is from Arlington Heights, Ill., and went to St. Viator High School, the alma mater of Brett Basanez. However, I think we should hold him personally responsible for NU losing three-star SVHS DL Jeremiah Pittman to Iowa this year.

I hired Fitz (we'll have to work on that nickname) to cover the team this year, especially those practices and press conferences that are difficult for me to get to. Of course, now that the fall season is cancelled, that's out the window. But he will be writing recruiting stories, as well as whatever team stories we can drum up this season.

Anyway, here is Michael's first story....

Northwestern is pursuing another North Kansas City defensive lineman, four-star 2022 tackle Domonique Orange.

Could North KC DT Domonique Orange follow Tommy Adebawore to Northwestern? ($)
Welcome! Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
It would be nice to get a story on how the players are rebounding from the news! When God closes a door,he opens a window

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT