ADVERTISEMENT

Fitz is correct for not running CT in my opinion.

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Just look at the Illinois game. These QBs are getting hammered. I saw Trace MCSorley get smoked as PSU runs him up the middle. Let CT air it out and beat Michigan.

Just look at the Illinois game. These QBs are getting hammered. I saw Trace MCSorley get smoked as PSU runs him up the middle. Let CT air it out and beat Michigan.
Agree. Just ask Clayton, one hit the wrong way and it could be the season. In my opinion Penn State is risking McSorley by letting him takeoff so frequently. The threat has to be there however.

Last edited:
The kid from Nebraska got hurt also. I think the kid from Purdue got hurt. I remember when Kain Colter got hurt. These linebackers will pound you into Oblivion. If MCSorley goes down,they got lots of problem. Especially in the colder months. We got three or four games in October and November. Try going through the middle on AstroTurf in November.Concussion time. Fitz is right for not having our QBs run. Work on our passing game. Guys like Jarrod Goff never take a direct hit. I'm excited about beating Michigan

The kid from Nebraska got hurt also. I think the kid from Purdue got hurt. I remember when Kain Colter got hurt. These linebackers will pound you into Oblivion. If MCSorley goes down,they got lots of problem. Especially in the colder months. We got three or four games in October and November. Try going through the middle on AstroTurf in November.Concussion time. Fitz is right for not having our QBs run. Work on our passing game. Guys like Jarrod Goff never take a direct hit. I'm excited about beating Michigan
It's football. There is a reason why Baker Mayfield, J Winston, D Watson, all won the heisman, they were successful as pocket passers but ran on opportunity but ONLY after buying extra minutes.

CT has never looked comfortable running the option anyway. It's not his best skill.

It's football. There is a reason why Baker Mayfield, J Winston, D Watson, all won the heisman, they were successful as pocket passers but ran on opportunity but ONLY after buying extra minutes.
These QBs are sacrificial lambs. They will get smoked. How many times did u ever see Peyton Manning take a hit. Never. Let CT air it out this year

Second stringer Bunhc just got nailed up the middle! He’s out for a while. Why call that play? I wouldn’t have Larkin run that play more than twice a game. Bunnhc got nailed. Just like I saw McSorley get drilled yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT