ADVERTISEMENT

Fitz statement

That’s exactly why I was asking.
Why act as if you have no idea what’s going on when a simple explanation would do?

What in the hell are you talking about? I’m not one of the clueless people who thinks Mikero is posting under two different names, or that he should be forced to admit something that is already obvious. It’s not surprising that the same people think McCall shouldn’t be fired. Sheesh.

Someone is full of crap. mikero is not posting under two names. He had an old name, and when he started posting again had a problem and had to change the one to three, so he is only using one name. One name. It’s kind of irritating when people constantly make accusations and they have no idea what they are talking about. This is happened to other people before . I can give you several examples it is not posting under two names .it is changing your name and using one name only. If you notice, the post quoted under his own name are four years old.
I would not exactly call him a close friend of the moderators, I met him once when he came to a purple party in Tampa At the end of the 2009 season.He is my friend on Facebook. So that makes him my friend. He also wears purple.

Just to be clear, I was not the one who suggested he was. I was surprised to hear that in his case.

What other NU head coaches have not run a clean program and had high academic success? Maybe it's those secret practices that are causing these early bad loses .

You forgot the unparalleled success part that I wrote. That’s what differentiates Fitz from previous NU coaches.

No but I just wanted to make sure because you responded to my post.

Yes, I quoted your post because I was sort of following the train of thought. My apologies. I am sorry if you think that I was accusing,Didn’t mean it to sound that way, very misleading on my part

Yes, I quoted your post because I was sort of following the train of thought. My apologies. I am sorry if you think that I was accusing,Didn’t mean it to sound that way, very misleading on my part

No worries.

Someone is full of crap. mikero is not posting under two names. He had an old name, and when he started posting again had a problem and had to change the one to three, so he is only using one name. One name. It’s kind of irritating when people constantly make accusations and they have no idea what they are talking about. This is happened to other people before . I can give you several examples it is not posting under two names .it is changing your name and using one name only. If you notice, the post quoted under his old name are four years old.
I would not exactly call him a close friend of the moderators, I met him once when he came to a purple party in Tampa At the end of the 2009 season.He is my friend on Facebook. So that makes him my friend. He also wears purple.
I'm not full of crap and I never said mikero was posting under two names. I said he has two names, i.e., he has two registered name for the same IP. That's pretty much undeniable. You've constantly said that is not a thing that can happen. If you're saying that people can have multiple registered names, but are only allowed to post under one, then ok. That's new information.

As we all know through the various screen name bets, you can't simply edit your screen name. You have to create a new account with the new name. So, he didn't just change his name (plus post count wouldn't have reset), it's a new account. We also know that mods can't delete an account (per Lou on the Rock). So, it seems to me that people are free to create as many accounts as they want, but can't post from multiple (which is up to the mods to enforce). Again, I think that's not what has been said before, but that's fine.

I hope Louie reads your comment. Anyway, thanks, but you seem to be in the minority opinion around here.

I love you Florida. I just wish that sometimes you weren’t so nice around here. Channel a bit of your inner Conrad Dobler!

I love you Florida. I just wish that sometimes you weren’t so nice around here. Channel a bit of your inner Conrad Dobler!

Yup, maybe you could censor all posts not toeing the PKK line. No reason to have discussion. It’s not like you offer a feature to even hide comments from posters that can’t help themselves from reading...

Wonder how long before this post goes the way of the meltdown thread... safe spaces.

Now you are just being delusional. I am one of the fire McCall crew and I don’t want Fitz to leave. He (for the most part) addrsssss the main issue with being the football coach at NU: recruiting. It’s not at OSU/UM level but it’s in line with the next level down. That’s a big improvement from where it had been.

But the offensive game planning and preparation have been bad for a decade now. It’s clear to everyone who is t delusional that the offfense needs some new blood. My guess is Fitz knows this but is too stubborn to fire his guy.
"But the offensive game planning and preparation have been bad for a decade now."

Absolutely the case. What is the reason for that? It kind of seems obvious that either we cannot recruit or we cannot coach. Or both. It is not neither.

Reactions: mikero3
Yup, maybe you could censor all posts not toeing the PKK line. No reason to have discussion. It’s not like you offer a feature to even hide comments from posters that can’t help themselves from reading...

Wonder how long before this post goes the way of the meltdown thread... safe spaces.

Excuse my ignorance, but what does "PKK" stand for?

Excuse my ignorance, but what does "PKK" stand for?

Purple Koolaid Klique

It represents the homer cult around here that shout down anyone not toeing the company line. If you challenge decisions of the coaches, the admin, if you not adopt the rosiest outlook for anything NU athletics - then you are not a fan, in their minds. They keep seeking the mods to ban such members. They insist on burying their collective heads and ignoring anything bad in the belief that PF, CCC or NU Admin will fix and deliver them to the promised land.

And they love participation trophies.

Purple Koolaid Klique

It represents the homer cult around here that shout down anyone not toeing the company line. If you challenge decisions of the coaches, the admin, if you not adopt the rosiest outlook for anything NU athletics - then you are not a fan, in their minds. They keep seeking the mods to ban such members. They insist on burying their collective heads and ignoring anything bad in the belief that PF, CCC or NU Admin will fix and deliver them to the promised land.

You spelled Clique wrong.

So really it should be PKC. /s/

And yes, I understand what you were trying for it and it is both hackneyed and trite.

As someone that took no literature or English classes at NU, I'm going to pat myself on the back now for using big words!

You spelled Clique wrong.

So really it should be PKC. /s/

And yes, I understand what you were trying for it and it is both hackneyed and trite.

As someone that took no literature or English classes at NU, I'm going to pat myself on the back now for using big words!

Trite is only five letters and you forgot to proofread. :p

Purple Koolaid Klique

Thanks. Might have figured out PK but not the second K.

Reactions: IGNORE
ADVERTISEMENT