ADVERTISEMENT

Fleck and Minnesota up on number five PSU!

They have been killing PSU with the play action/RPO game. And having Bateman and Johnson outside helps...

As shady as possible?
He was awesome to my son and I. After the WMU victory at NU he was very gracious to my son and I. I like Fleck. He is high pressure recruiting for sure, but he needed to be at WMU which was a dump. Minnesota he can sell and will sell. I said he wouid turn Minnie into a competitive program.

He was awesome to my son and I. After the WMU victory at NU he was very gracious to my son and I. I like Fleck. He is high pressure recruiting for sure, but he needed to be at WMU which was a dump. Minnesota he can sell and will sell. I said he wouid turn Minnie into a competitive program.

Locking kids in a room with a timer is pretty ****ing shady, a whole new level of “high pressure recruiting.”

Fleck is goofier than a rat in a coffee can. He will fall apart when he experiences a little adversity.
Yeah, like he did at WMU going 13-0 and taking one of the hardest MAC schools to recruit at to the Cotton Bowl

13-0 is adversity?
Because they went undefeated he had no adversity?
He had adversity taking a lower MAC team and turning it into a Cotton Bowl team. You don't think being a head coach at WMU experiences adversity? He just woke up and a 13-0 team was given to him. He beat power 5 schools. He came to Ryan Field and beat a ten win NU team that won a Bowl game.

Last edited:
Exactly. And the B1G ain't the MAC.
LOl, he took a Mac team and beat B1G teams. Do you know how hard it was to out recruit B1G teams at dumpy WMU, and go to the Cotton Bowl ? And then develop these players to be able to beat P5 teams? It will be much easier to beat P5 teams at a P5 program. He beat a 10-3 Bowl Champion NU team at Ryan Field with a MAC team.

LOl, he took a Mac team and beat B1G teams. Do you know how hard it was to out recruit B1G teams at dumpy WMU, and go to the Cotton Bowl ? And then develop these players to be able to beat P5 teams? It will be much easier to beat P5 teams at a P5 program. He beat a 10-3 Bowl Champion NU team at Ryan Field with a MAC team.
So did Illinois State. And Akron last year. And NIU a few years back. And Miami OH in 1995. Unfortunately an early season MAC win against NU is not a huge badge of honor.

Reactions: drewjin
So did Illinois State. And Akron last year. And NIU a few years back. And Miami OH in 1995. Unfortunately an early season MAC win against NU is not a huge badge of honor.
To say to be at WMU and go undefeated and go to the Cotton Bowl wasn't fraught with adversity is absurd

Reactions: No Chores and dmaw
There is a difference between the word challenging and the word adversity. Adversity happens when something goes wrong unexpectedly.

I am quite sure they didn’t. 13-0 happens when everything breaks right.
So the 14-1 National Champion Buckeye didn't overcome any adversity. Because becoming National Champions only happens when everything breaks right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT