ADVERTISEMENT

Fleck and Minnesota up on number five PSU!

Say it before and I will say it again. He is a HELL of a coach. You may or may not like his schtick, but right now Minnesota is #7. # frickin 7.
Minnesota will be 11-1 or 12-0! They ain't losing to Northwestern and they ain't losing to both Wisconsin and Iowa! Iowa is a tough game as the Hawkeyes we're idle while Minnesota played the third best team in the Big Ten and a BCS contender! Fitz never did that! People believe in Fleck! Who believes in Fitz? I like his defense,but offensively,he is lost!

Minnesota will be 11-1 or 12-0! They ain't losing to Northwestern and they ain't losing to both Wisconsin and Iowa! Iowa is a tough game as the Hawkeyes we're idle while Minnesota played the third best team in the Big Ten and a BCS contender! Fitz never did that! People believe in Fleck! Who believes in Fitz? I like his defense,but offensively,he is lost!
Dear Tittyanium 669,

Your pink underwear is showing under your purple wrestling tights.

Signed,

All of us who have watched you support NU football until you chicken out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanium999
So the 14-1 National Champion Buckeye didn't overcome any adversity. Because becoming National Champions only happens when everything breaks right?

I believe the point was that Fleck does not seem to be the type of coach that will handle it very well if let's say Minnesota goes 5-7 next year. I believe in this case adversity means when results fall far below expectations. Some individuals can handle difficult times well and some cannot. IMO, Fleck likely will fall in the camp of those who cannot. Although I will admit that I am biased, I think Fleck is a slime.

Reactions: Frabjous
I believe the point was that Fleck does not seem to be the type of coach that will handle it very well if let's say Minnesota goes 5-7 next year. I believe in this case adversity means when results fall far below expectations. Some individuals can handle difficult times well and some cannot. IMO, Fleck likely will fall in the camp of those who cannot. Although I will admit that I am biased, I think Fleck is a slime.
Fleck took WMU from the lowest of low to a great team and did the same with Minnie. His players love him. My son loves him also because of how Fleck recruited him. Fleck has a personality you either love or hate. I happen to like his personality and like his straight shooting. If I had to choose between Fleck and Fitz, I would choosr Fitz. Fitz too is a straight shooter and Fitz is a man of total integrity and man of his word. I am not saying Fleck isn't, I don't know him that well. I know for sure that Fitz is. I enjoyed joking with Fleck, he has a great sense of humor. I will be honest and say Fleck and I have similar personality traits, thus I understand him very well.

Reactions: Gladeskat
Dear Tittyanium 669,

Your pink underwear is showing under your purple wrestling tights.

Signed,

All of us who have watched you support NU football until you chicken out.
I love Fitz! But our offense is putrid! We need more offense

Fleck took WMU from the lowest of low to a great team and did the same with Minnie. His players love him. My son loves him also because of how Fleck recruited him. Fleck has a personality you either love or hate. I happen to like his personality and like his straight shooting. If I had to choose between Fleck and Fitz, I would choosr Fitz. Fitz too is a straight shooter and Fitz is a man of total integrity and man of his word. I am not saying Fleck isn't, I don't know him that well. I know for sure that Fitz is. I enjoyed joking with Fleck, he has a great sense of humor. I will be honest and say Fleck and I have similar personality traits, thus I understand him very well.
Guess you might want to ask his x-wife, whom he cheated on with a co-ed.

So the news told everyone both sides of the story? It went into detail on both of their actions through out the marriage? My ex cheated on me and we split. I started dating a girl 11 years younger than me before the divorce was final. Everyone said I cheated on her, when in reality she cheated ( which nobody knew) because I started dating immediately after we separated and she was sneaking around while we were together. Best not to judge others. As far as the babies, you vote to kill hundreds of millions of babies a year. That isn't so moral.
Sounds like a wonderful loving relationship, NOT! I haven't voted to kill any babies because NO BABIES are be killed in an legal medical procedure. It's called an abortion and the Supreme Court agrees with it's legality. Glad I could help educate you. Bye.bye!

Reactions: julescat
I love how you so self righteous. You have zero idea what went on in his life, but have no problem judging others I guess you are without sin ( Besides voting to kill babies) so you can cast the first stone. You don't know anything about his personal life and what caused him to do anything he has done. MLK is rumored to have had many affairs on his wife, any comments on that?

Do you know the story behind PJ stepping out on his wife?

Do you know the story behind PJ stepping out on his wife?
I don't, that is why you don't see me judging him ( among other reasons) . I have zero idea why his marriage ended or why either did what they did. I personally don't feel it is any of my business and has nothing to do with his being able to coach a football team.

I don't, that is why you don't see me judging him ( among other reasons) . I have zero idea why his marriage ended or why either did what they did. I personally don't feel it is any of my business and has nothing to do with his being able to coach a football team.

I do, which is why he is one of my least favorite people in the coaching profession.

And it wouldn’t have anything to do with his football team if he weren’t always preaching family/togetherness/etc. Pretty ****ing hypocritical.

Reactions: julescat
MLK did the same thing. He preached God, family, loyatly, ect and his fornication, orgies, and cheating were well documented. He was a hypocrite also?

Which has literally nothing to do with the topic at hand. At all. But I suppose your insistent adherence to whataboutism is respectable in a twisted way.

And yes, he’s also a giant hypocrite.

Which has literally nothing to do with the topic at hand. At all. But I suppose your insistent adherence to whataboutism is respectable in a twisted way.

And yes, he’s also a giant hypocrite.
So should all these schools and streets be renamed? Should we do away with MLK day?

What the **** does that have to do with whether PJ Fleck is a good person or not?

Breirbart Brain is a fascinating thing.
It goes to show the same hypocrisy that you accuse Fleck of having you share. If you like or agree with a person they aren't that big of a hypocrite. If you don't then they are. Like Hillary destroying 30 k emails, phones,, and hard drives is no big deal. If Trump did it you would call it impeachable obstruction of justice. I often see the biggest hypocrites calling out others.

We have now officially crossed into the Rant Board.
I don't get why Coach Flecks marriage has anything to do with him being a great coach. Especially coming from people he never coached or recruited. People who never met him acting as if they personally know him and know his life. His players love him, most the recruits I know that met him love him. Next a poster will be talking about, how on a magazine they saw in line to pay for groceries, it said he was an artificial intelligence robot created by Putin.

Last edited:
No, it is what is to be expected from those who think they are intellectually and morally superior to others. It is an NU virus that sad to say many caught in Evanston.
Then maybe you should run from NU land. We would not miss you.

Reactions: willycat
Really? Is that really what you want to post?!?
I find the ones who feel intellectual and morally superior on here discusting. The fact we are on a football board with some condemning Coach Fleck for his divorce is not surprising, but discusting.

No, it is what is to be expected from those who think they are intellectually and morally superior to others. It is an NU virus that sad to say many caught in Evanston.

They also caught a damn good education and that means something. Do you want a participation trophy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT