ADVERTISEMENT

For those that follow Chicagoland Prep Football - Corbi?

Dugan15

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2005
Gang: I am mentor to a wonderful young man who plays on the DePaul College Prep football team. Mrs. Dugan15 and I went to see him play. I am no college scout, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of the quarterback for De LaSalle Institute. Then, I was stunned to see he (Kenyonte Louis) is only a sophomore. His mobility, strength, speed, agility and arm strength seemed crazy good. Have any of you more astute football fans heard of the young Mr. Louis? Have any of you seen him play?

I would be interested to hear anyone’s thoughts. Perhaps, on the scale of good high school players or Class of ‘26 prospects, he is pedestrian. Thanks in advance.

Gang: I am mentor to a wonderful young man who plays on the DePaul College Prep football team. Mrs. Dugan15 and I went to see him play. I am no college scout, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of the quarterback for De LaSalle Institute. Then, I was stunned to see he (Kenyonte Louis) is only a sophomore. His mobility, strength, speed, agility and arm strength seemed crazy good. Have any of you more astute football fans heard of the young Mr. Louis? Have any of you seen him play?

I would be interested to hear anyone’s thoughts. Perhaps, on the scale of good high school players or Class of ‘26 prospects, he is pedestrian. Thanks in advance.

I’m afraid grades might be an issue for NU. Self reported 2.5 GPA. As for his skill set, you can be the judge.

For a sophomore quite a physical specimen. Relative to QB passing skills looks like he mostly just throws looping high tosses to big receivers that outjump smaller DBs. It's a start.

For a sophomore quite a physical specimen. Relative to QB passing skills looks like he mostly just throws looping high tosses to big receivers that outjump smaller DBs. It's a start.
Tech: I am no scout, but I saw some technical flaws. But, the arm strength for a kid of his age seemed really good. The athleticism seemed remarkable.

Sorry, not a guy I am familiar with. I don’t get out to as many HS games as I used to when my kids were younger. I’ll inquire about him.

Speaking of Chicago area HS football, Channel 26 is carrying the Loyola Academy vs. MT Carmel game right now. Fitz’s son is a very good looking QB prospect. Thanks a lot Schildo!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT