ADVERTISEMENT

Franklinstein in Pennsylvania

Turk, you need to bone up on your history and geography. Transylvania is real. It refers to a mountainous and mysterious region of central Romania known for its medieval towns and spooky castles. Unfortunately, I never made it there during my time in Budapest (opted for Krakow instead).

Transylvania of popular lore is known as the home of the blood-sucking Count Dracula. Shelley's Frankenstein is actually set in Gernsheim, a hamlet in western Germany just south of Frankfurt, and not too far north of Alsace. Mannheim, of Steamroller fame, is very nearby.

Turk, you need to bone up on your history and geography. Transylvania is real. It refers to a mountainous and mysterious region of central Romania known for its medieval towns and spooky castles. Unfortunately, I never made it there during my time in Budapest (opted for Krakow instead).

Transylvania of popular lore is known as the home of the blood-sucking Count Dracula. Shelley's Frankenstein is actually set in Gernsheim, a hamlet in western Germany just south of Frankfurt, and not too far north of Alsace. Mannheim, of Steamroller fame, is very nearby.
I heard there is a dragon in Krakow.
Im waiting on Turk to give me his thumbs up.
I know Draccula was from trans but i couldnt resist making some changes for Franlinstein. Especially, with Pennsylvania in play.

I heard there is a dragon in Krakow.
Im waiting on Turk to give me his thumbs up.
I know Draccula was from trans but i couldnt resist making some changes for Franlinstein. Especially, with Pennsylvania in play.
I love it! It's so true as well. Franklinstein is the exact sorta thing that is happening. There is no moral compass in sports anymore. I mean, Ped State just keeps on doing all kinds of sexual assaults, the Astros and the world champ Red Sox all scammed to win their trophies, and Mr Fitzgerald fired McCall me maybe. What is going on? Fans wanna know.

I love it! It's so true as well. Franklinstein is the exact sorta thing that is happening. There is no moral compass in sports anymore. I mean, Ped State just keeps on doing all kinds of sexual assaults, the Astros and the world champ Red Sox all scammed to win their trophies, and Mr Fitzgerald fired McCall me maybe. What is going on? Fans wanna know.

So weird...

Reactions: Gladeskat
That's deep

Mannheim is also very nearby to Chez Uber, just east of O'Hare.

A(pp)lsa(u)ce (Lorraine) is a small province fortuitously protected by a field of Limburger Lilies and the good King Once-A-Louse. Gotta love Rocky and Bullwinkle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT